Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sounds like I will end up with quite a few variations.. based on what you have said, will need to go with:

MaterialStitching
AlcantaraBlack Stitching
AlcantaraYellow Stitching
AlcantaraRed Stitching
AlcantaraBlue Stitching
Black LeatherBlack Stitching
Black LeatherYellow Stitching
Black LeatherRed Stitching
Black LeatherBlue Stitching
Yellow LeatherYellow Stitching
Green LeatherYellow Stitching
Red LeatherRed Stitching

Will also try for a Seneca Blue leather, but this will likely be in a future batch. The other colours I have tested and used for the Eletre already, so should be ok to do.

Thanks
Hi @Bancho

What's the best way for us in the UK like you to order these?
Will you be putting them on your website?

Cheers.

Bancho

Reaction score
Hi Banco,

Thanks again, where are located in the UK, I am Stone, Staffordshire.

As from my previous post:

2 x Emira black leather with red stitching

2 x Eletre Black (with or without red stitching)

If you private message your bank details, happily pre pay

Roland
Hi Roland,
Nice to meet you virtually! I am based down in Maidenhead/Windsor.

There is a new batch of Eletre ones I should be receiving tomorrow. This batch does include some stock of black with red stitching, previously i only did black with yellow stitching.

Not sure if you have the Eletre yet, but one of the quirks we have come across is that the key battery only lasts around 3 months at the moment due to the UWB technology. So I've worked with a packaging supplier to relaunch these in a giftbox with some bits to help with that regard. Don't want to produce lots of packaging for it to just go to landfill, so importantly this packaging has a purpose.

Note this is going to be slightly higher in price as the giftbox includes a small screwdriver to open and close the cover, Sim Ejector tool to help open the Eletre Key and the box has 2 slots to store batteries for the key. Designed so owners can keep the box in the car or their house and have everything they need to change over the battery as needed.

I will send you the link for them once I have put them up on the website (likely tomorrow evening). See photo attached for reference. Up to you if you want to order the Eletre ones first or wait till the Emira ones are in too.

I have ordered the initial Emira batch, so again will post the link for that once I have the stock in hand (Dont want to take orders until stock is in hand and i can show pictures of exactly what you are buying). For clarity, the emira keycovers will not be in a giftbox as that will take more time to produce, require higher order quantity and also the Emira doesn't have the same need for regular battery changes as the Eletre. It also bumps up the pricing and is designed to also look more professional when dealers give it as part of handover of a car.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Baneesh

Attachments

• 20240327_122106.png
    20240327_122106.png
    852.2 KB · Views: 60

Bancho

Reaction score
Hi @Bancho

What's the best way for us in the UK like you to order these?
Will you be putting them on your website?

Cheers.
Hi, yes as soon as stock is in I will put them up on the website and send you all the link (before it goes anywhere else, so you all have first pick!).

Don't want to take orders and payments in advance as I would rather you be able to see photos of the final products before placing your orders.

Bancho

Reaction score
Quick update for you all.. I have revised the initial order with the factory to hopefully provide an option for all.

See below for the initial variations:

Alcantara& Black Stitching
Alcantara& Yellow Stitching
Alcantara& Red Stitching
Alcantara& Blue Stitching

Black Leather & Black Stitching
Black Leather & Yellow Stitching
Black Leather & Red Stitching
Black Leather & Blue Stitching

Yellow Leather & Yellow Stitching
Green Leather& Yellow Stitching
Red Leather & Red Stitching
Grey Leather & Grey Stitching

They plan to start production next week, I will update you when I have any information or photos. Once I receive the stock I will upload it to my website and provide you all with the link to purchase.

If there is interest for other colour combinations, I can look to include in any future production runs.

Thanks

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Quick update for you all.. I have revised the initial order with the factory to hopefully provide an option for all.

Alcantara& Red Stitching

They plan to start production next week, I will update you when I have any information or photos. Once I receive the stock I will upload it to my website and provide you all with the link to purchase.

If there is interest for other colour combinations, I can look to include in any future production runs.

Thanks
AWESOME!! Thank you for putting this all together for us Bannesh.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Alcantara& Red Stitching

Thanks
Hi Bancho,

Thank you so much for doing this! It's a huge help to the community.

Any plan to do the tan leather as on the Eletre key? So more of a natural tone? That one looked great.

Thanks again!

Bancho

Reaction score
Hi Bancho,

Thank you so much for doing this! It's a huge help to the community.

Any plan to do the tan leather as on the Eletre key? So more of a natural tone? That one looked great.

Thanks again!
Thanks,

Not in the current batch, but can look at it for the next batch 👍🏽

Interestingly I had a yellow Emira for a week, a few months back (was definitely a fantastic experience driving that!) And now that I think about it, that had the tan interior.. so probably worth me looking at for next batch.

The Tan didn't sell too well for the Eletre, but I assume that's partly due to there being no tan interior options.

Thanks

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The Tan didn't sell too well for the Eletre, but I assume that's partly due to there being no tan interior options.
I bet that's 100% true. Most will be aiming to match the leather.

I might do just a single cover (black/red) for now and then get a tan one in the second batch if you do plan to have one.

OP
robrmon

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi Roland,

There is a new batch of Eletre ones I should be receiving tomorrow. This batch does include some stock of black with red stitching, previously i only did black with yellow stitching.

Not sure if you have the Eletre yet, but one of the quirks we have come across is that the key battery only lasts around 3 months at the moment due to the UWB technology. So I've worked with a packaging supplier to relaunch these in a giftbox with some bits to help with that regard. Don't want to produce lots of packaging for it to just go to landfill, so importantly this packaging has a purpose.

Note this is going to be slightly higher in price as the giftbox includes a small screwdriver to open and close the cover, Sim Ejector tool to help open the Eletre Key and the box has 2 slots to store batteries for the key. Designed so owners can keep the box in the car or their house and have everything they need to change over the battery as needed.

I will send you the link for them once I have put them up on the website (likely tomorrow evening). See photo attached for reference. Up to you if you want to order the Eletre ones first or wait till the Emira ones are in too.

I have ordered the initial Emira batch, so again will post the link for that once I have the stock in hand (Dont want to take orders until stock is in hand and i can show pictures of exactly what you are buying). For clarity, the emira keycovers will not be in a giftbox as that will take more time to produce, require higher order quantity and also the Emira doesn't have the same need for regular battery changes as the Eletre. It also bumps up the pricing and is designed to also look more professional when dealers give it as part of handover of a car.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Baneesh
I have to tell you… for something that is ultimately a hobby offering the presentation is 10 out of 10!

Roland

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi Roland,

Hope that helps

Thanks

Baneesh
Hi Baneesh,

Had the Emira just coming uptown 12 months and the Eletre R since October last year (What car)

Roland

John777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
unfortunately give it about 6.months to a year and there.will be several knock offs from.china at $1 to $5 each

Already for sale Alibaba

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
C$60.68 20%OFF | For Lotus EMIRA 2023 Leather Smart Key Keyless Remote Entry Fob Case Cover

Last edited:

Bancho

Reaction score
unfortunately give it about 6.months to a year and there.will be several knock offs from.china at $1 to $5 each

Already for sale Alibaba

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
C$60.68 20%OFF | For Lotus EMIRA 2023 Leather Smart Key Keyless Remote Entry Fob Case Cover
Fair comment and to be honest it was one of my hesitations with investing in these for the Emira.. there's already options out there for people, if anything there are more options for the Emira compared to Eletre and thats probably mainly due to the Emira initially launching in some countries back in 2021.

Not here to blow my own trumpet, but have attached an example of one feedback which hopefully explains why the Eletre ones have been so popular:

1711551431854.png

Of course everyone has the option to buy from wherever they prefer 👍🏽

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Fair comment and to be honest it was one of my hesitations with investing in these for the Emira.. there's already options out there for people, if anything there are more options for the Emira compared to Eletre and thats probably mainly due to the Emira initially launching in some countries back in 2021.

Not here to blow my own trumpet, but have attached an example of one feedback which hopefully explains why the Eletre ones have been so popular:

View attachment 39879

Of course everyone has the option to buy from wherever they prefer 👍🏽
6 figure car, cheap $5 FOB outfit…no thanks 🤣.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've had enough things from Ali Express that were trash before I even opened them. I'd rather do this stuff for the Emira the right way with quality parts.

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
As usual in life, you "get what you pay for". Having said that, it's always nice to have choices that hopefully satisfy everyone's taste and spending preferences.

I'll likely want a black alcantara with red stitch Bancho but will wait to see your photos. I'm assuming the red color will be made to match the red stitch color inside the Emira.

I'm also assuming the case is ++ sensitive and will allow flawless use of the OEM buttons underneath.

Bancho

Reaction score
As usual in life, you "get what you pay for". Having said that, it's always nice to have choices that hopefully satisfy everyone's taste and spending preferences.

I'll likely want a black alcantara with red stitch Bancho but will wait to see your photos. I'm assuming the red color will be made to match the red stitch color inside the Emira.

I'm also assuming the case is ++ sensitive and will allow flawless use of the OEM buttons underneath.
You can see the alcantara with red stitching in the initial photo robrmon posted of the samples. Believe they are a good match based on photos I have seen of the interior options, but will let you be your own judge of that.

Apologies; not sure what you mean by "++ sensitive", but I do no envisage the case causing any issues with the buttons of the key.. wouldn't sell them if they did.

If in any doubt, i would always say better for you to wait and hear feedback from others before deciding on placing your order. Hope that helps.

GrahamClark_60-68

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I bet that's 100% true. Most will be aiming to match the leather.

I might do just a single cover (black/red) for now and then get a tan one in the second batch if you do plan to have one.
@Bancho Same thoughts and thanks for doin this. Probably a black leather with either blue or yellow stitch for now for me. And since my car will Seneca over tan leather, would be very interested in seeing how a Seneca Blue leather would look and also tan leather if this happens in the future.

Fasttoys

Emira Fan
Reaction score
1 each