Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

PeteH

Reaction score
As I mentioned a while back, I collaborated with a guy in the UK who made key cases for the Eletre. He is in touch with a manufacturer in China and we have the first batch of samples!

I’m really impressed, leather and Alcantara are the options with different stitching colours. Black, Yellow, Green, Black, Blue are suggested.

He will setup a website, we think pricing will be £35 each (£15 international postage and £7.50 per each additional one) think that makes 1 piece around 63usd delivered.

Please don’t consider these orders, but can I get indications of interest that I can relay to the guy who is producing these.

Personally, I think I would buy two one in Alcantara, and one in leather

View attachment 39800
Yes would be interested in 2 red stitching one of each

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I made one from a kangaroos ball bag (or maybe it was an old work glove) 🤡
I'll defo order a couple when we can

IMG_3488.jpeg

BarryH

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here you go!

View attachment 39825
Given he is able to do the Electre fob in the Tan leather any chance of a Tan Emira Key fob rather than the Black leather?

[update] Sorry posted this before seeing the subsequent posts about the possibility of a later batch. Would be interested in a couple of Tan ones if it was close to the OEM

Last edited:

RobKershner

Reaction score
As I mentioned a while back, I collaborated with a guy in the UK who made key cases for the Eletre. He is in touch with a manufacturer in China and we have the first batch of samples!

I’m really impressed, leather and Alcantara are the options with different stitching colours. Black, Yellow, Green, Black, Blue are suggested.

He will setup a website, we think pricing will be £35 each (£15 international postage and £7.50 per each additional one) think that makes 1 piece around 63usd delivered.

Please don’t consider these orders, but can I get indications of interest that I can relay to the guy who is producing these.

View attachment 39800
Are these available in Tan leather to match the Emira tan interior?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Are these available in Tan leather to match the Emira tan interior?

Bancho

Reaction score
Hi, thank you all for the interest. Apologies for the delayed response, currently away on holiday.

Production for the initial batch has started and expected to complete by end of next week. I should have them in the UK by 19th April (hopefully earlier), so can then check them over and put them up on my website for you to purchase.

Have asked for samples of Tan and Blue, so will see how closely they match OEM before ordering any of those.

Thanks

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
These do make a great solution to attaching a keychain as well as keeping the key from getting scratched/dinged up
IMG_2247.jpg

Genosite

Reaction score
Noted however I’m not going to get into it with the guy. By all means you should at the time of ordering and I share his website. I doubt he is in this for the money…
I’m up for two as well, alcantera and red stitch

Toby L

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Alcantara, yellow stitching please!

Cdenos

Reaction score

View attachment 39800
I’d be interested in two, black leather w/green stitch.

Bancho

Reaction score
Hi all,

Production is complete, should be despatched tomorrow and arrive to me next week.

I will put them up on my website as soon as I have them, will put the link up here first so you can all have first pick.

Thanks
Baneesh

Attachments

• 15590567422.png
    15590567422.png
    514.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 15598896842.png
    15598896842.png
    565 KB · Views: 112
  • 15607517022.png
    15607517022.png
    707.4 KB · Views: 112

Tony g

Reaction score
Hi all,

Production is complete, should be despatched tomorrow and arrive to me next week.

I will put them up on my website as soon as I have them, will put the link up here first so you can all have first pick.

Thanks
Baneesh
Hi Baneesh, watch is your website address? Thanks Tony

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Definitely interested in alcantara with yellow stitching. Looks great!

Bancho

Reaction score
@Bancho any update on the storefront?
Package is slightly delayed, think it's due to the UAE flooding as it's currently in Dubai. Will update you all if it changes, but currently saying I should get it on Tuesday morning.

Didn't really want to list them on the website and take orders until I had them in my hands, just in case there are any issues with them (Dont expect any as they have produced the Eletre ones for me with no issues).

If preferred I can list them this evening, so I can get packaging and postage labels ready this weekend and I can post as soon as they arrive on tuesday. Would just mean in the very unlikely situation there was an issue with them, you would need to wait about 3 more weeks for the order to be fulfilled (Dont want to get into the hassle of cancelling and refunding orders).

I can set the listing to be hidden unless you access via a link I post on this forum, so you all have first access.. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_163930_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_163930_Chrome.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 18