Lotus Cars USA

Got the same. I'm taking it as a small victory that it didn't include the words "soon", "shortly" or "delay".

Very nice, but this E-mail blast you received was broadcast on LinkedIn, Twitter , and probably every other social media outlet.

Very nice, but this E-mail blast you received was broadcast on LinkedIn, Twitter , and probably every other social media outlet.
Max, I do not troll the social media outlets. What I do know is the email was addressed to me and was also a welcome to the Lotus family. Any (even a semi personal )communication is appreciated as I wait for my car to be delivered.

Max, I do not troll the social media outlets. What I do know is the email was addressed to me and was also a welcome to the Lotus family. Any (even a semi personal )communication is appreciated as I wait for my car to be delivered.

What is your estimate for delivery? Maybe we can do a meetup, get rid of those break in miles.

He just means that Lotus sent out a copy and paste Christmas "card." I got one as well.

What is your estimate for delivery? Maybe we can do a meetup, get rid of those break in miles.
I was told build in February and delivery early Spring. The " meet up " would be a special road trip that has great appeal!

I was told build in February and delivery early Spring. The " meet up " would be a special road trip that has great appeal!

Awesome, I am sure I can wrangle up a few Ferraris to accompany us.

Got one too.. at least they know I exist.. or maybe I'm on a email list, but I didn't see an "unsubscribe", so I'm choosing to believe they really did remember their customers..

Should be getting some information soon........will post details.

1. USA Production is not starting in January 2023
2. 1st Batch of FE's starts April 2023
Waiting on confirmation. All signs point to this, but not confirmed yet.

Yup... Shouldn't be a surprise. Harry specifically pointed out Lotus is 6 months behind. Original first allocations for USA production was planned to start September 2022.
Correct. Especially since we have received nil as far as emails that the prior FE holders had received prior to theirs going into production.

Today marks my 1 year deposit anniversary, so I decided to reach out to the sales agent at Motorcars of Atlanta for an update. The only update I have received over the course of the year has been the dealership monthly newsletter and inquired I have initiated. I was advised the dealership hasn't received any actual allocations for the FE and there was a backlog within US allocations due to certification issues. I was also advised the FE orders that were previously projected for 2023 deliveries will be 2024 model and in all probability October timeframe I will be able to submit my order for a 2024 Base Edition with a late 2024 delivery. These were estimates only and no firm commitments as information is in complete flux due to delays widely know on this forum