Just joined, Brilliant car had since 28/4/2023, done 1350 miles some issue perhaps you can help.

RO62GER

Reaction score
On the radio, I thought my DAB wasn't working either until I read the manual... You have to "refresh" the station list by pulling down when the tuner is set to DAB. Very confusing as all other cars I've had autotune. Took me ages to even work out how to get to the DAB tuner.

The radio is the one part of the Emira interface I've found very unintuitive.

Chris
I'm also struggling with the DAB tuning, what do you mean by "pulling down"? I've nearly worn my index finger out swiping over the screen.

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'm also struggling with the DAB tuning, what do you mean by "pulling down"? I've nearly worn my index finger out swiping over the screen.
There’s a video in the thread titled DAB tuning. I’m too stupid to copy it over to here.

Silver Storm

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Coming from a 718 Cayman GTS, the auto box is absolutely fine. Yes, it’s not quite as instant as the PDK, but it is more than adequate and a LOT of fun
Have you done a comparison review between your Cayman GTS and the Emira? I would be interested in hearing your thoughts if you haven’t.