JUBU 750 upgrage

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The following 750hp upgrade is for the Exige and not a Emira but I am sure it could work being the same engine. From reading the spec the built engine in the 500 upgrade is to the same standard of the 750. There is an option for a DCT in the Emira but it states up to 600nm. The Exige shown states it has a DCT also and the engine is putting out around 800nm, so wondering how that could be done. Either way the downside is the carbon vent in replacement of the window.

Pretty mental build though. 😜

Last edited:

finny76

EMIRAAA
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I don think this option would be available for the street. Seems to get to that power you have to add Twin Turbos...

OP
Speedy Emira

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I don think this option would be available for the street. Seems to get to that power you have to add Twin Turbos...
They can do twin turbo upgrades if you lose the rear glass and have the carbon vent panel. It’s a bit extreme for a road car. I think the Exige can pull off the look of the vent panel because it looks like a track car but I think
It would ruin the look of an Emira personally. Saying that I’m looking forward to seeing the first road car to go a bit more extreme to see if it looks ok close up.