Issue with on the road price

Lotus Payment example.png

Note to all - there are 2 separate figures of your On the Road price - one on the left and one on the right - they differ.

From what i can tell, the figure on the right is duplicating the added on options cost.

I have reached out to Lotus to confirm this as they agree it does not look right, more to follow

Last edited by a moderator:
that states the road fund license to be £1910 , which would put it in the 2022 band for 226 - 255 g/km , yet I have read it was stated emira would be less than 180 , presumably the I4 ( £895 RFL )

Highest co2 for the Evora model was 229 g/km , lowest was 205 ( 2011/12 model year )

that states the road fund license to be £1910 , which would put it in the 2022 band for 226 - 255 g/km , yet I have read it was stated emira would be less than 180 , presumably the I4 ( £895 RFL )

Highest co2 for the Evora model was 229 g/km , lowest was 205 ( 2011/12 model year )
That's right. V6 is in the higher bracket (same as on the Evora) and the i4 will be the sub 180g/km version.

This still looks messed up on mine as it has push the value of the car to £85,805 OTR when it should be £82,405 on my specific configuration. I wondered why the monthly was massivley hiked.

Anyone else still having issues with this?

Ive just noticed its fine on Google chrome it just seems to be a problem on Safari for some reason.