In Production?

CraigO

Reaction score
In the My Lotus portal, my order is now showing as "In Production" my last notification from Lotus (ages ago) was for a November 23 built. (I4 FE) so I don't think for one moment they will have actually started to build it yet. Does anyone know, this more just a holding status or production planning maybe?
1684140773015.png

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
In the My Lotus portal, my order is now showing as "In Production" my last notification from Lotus (ages ago) was for a November 23 built. (I4 FE) so I don't think for one moment they will have actually started to build it yet. Does anyone know, this more just a holding status or production planning maybe?
View attachment 26587
I think the status changed as soon as we confirmed the spec. So no I dont think they are really in production but we have heard that i4 production has started albeit for China

ChrisJ

Reaction score
View attachment 26587
Same here. 9 July '21 deposit ... was told around 9 months ago that I was approx no. 150 on the waiting list. I guess I may have moved up a few spaces if earlier depositors have cancelled or switched to V6.

Superman

Emira Owner!!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That "In Production" stage label is really misleading, as it mostly means "Spec locked-in and we are planning to produce it some time in the next year or two (hopefully)"