I had an Emira dream last night...

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
So, I've not seen the car in person yet, but read these forums waaay too much. Anyway, I had a dream last night that I was getting to do a test drive, and it was at a race track with lots of professional drivers out in various car. I don't remember a whole lot, except I was having trouble fitting my feet in the pedal box, and was thinking the whole car felt very claustrophobic and tight! I finally got the car rolling and I was revving it out, and it went beyond 7k RPM! (You KNOW I was dreaming) and then I had trouble and came to a complete stop. I saw a Mercedes AMG of sorts in my rearview and he was doing 120+mph and I was right in his path. I braced for the inevitable crash, and then, like magic, he was completely stopped and I was able to get the car off the side of the road. The other drivers were yelling at me and it was more like a nightmare than a dream.

Not a great thing to wake up from! I did have a dream very early this year which had the opposite experience, and the car was an extension of my body and felt amazing to drive. Looking forward to a test-drive in a snowstorm when Lotus finally gets a demo car to my dealer, probably late December...