Shouting match argument with Lotus - in a dream last night...

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've definitely spent too much time on this forum, and now I'm having vivid Lotus related dreams. Last night's felt real and too plausible to ignore...

I was on the road outside Hethel with a group of Lotus employees and some gathered media. We got into a heated discussion as to why there appears to be a backwards step with regards to handling of the VP cars compared the recent press cars. Lotus were in complete denial and I was trying to get them to agree that it might just be possible that they had a data error and they were perusing the wrong route. I got little support to my argument from the gathered media, but they did take a few pictures when I got carted off by security. I consoled myself by believing that I was right but that everything could be sorted post delivery, bringing back the sharpness to the handling. We shall see....

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I've definitely spent too much time on this forum, and now I'm having vivid Lotus related dreams. Last night's felt real and too plausible to ignore...

I was on the road outside Hethel with a group of Lotus employees and some gathered media. We got into a heated discussion as to why there appears to be a backwards step with regards to handling of the VP cars compared the recent press cars. Lotus were in complete denial and I was trying to get them to agree that it might just be possible that they had a data error and they were perusing the wrong route. I got little support to my argument from the gathered media, but they did take a few pictures when I got carted off by security. I consoled myself by believing that I was right but that everything could be sorted post delivery, bringing back the sharpness to the handling. We shall see....
More interesting dreams than me! I had a dream about eating cheese scones...

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I woke up this morning and the wheel gap was gone. Then I decided to go back to sleep and the gap got back the many different gaps.
Now I´m not sure I am awake anymore.
Its about time for some champagne anyway!

#ForTheDreams

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I had a dream I could do one handed pull-ups endlessly, with no effort. I can't do 1 in real life, yet I convinced myself (during the dream) that I wasn't dreaming 😄

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
As the dream was in your head you’ve essentially had an argument with yourself there 👍🏻