Hi from South Wales - UK

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been reading the threads for a little while and thought I should register.
I put my holding deposit down on the 7th July and am looking to get a I4 FE.
I haven't finally decided between the Blue or yellow at this time, but more inclined to go with the yellow inc Black pack.

I currently have a S2 Exige and R8 as my Weekend/summer cars and the Emira may replace both cars or I may still keep the Exige (I've had it coming up to 12 years and find it difficult to let go :), it was supposed to go when I bought the R8 but it's part of the family) .

1.png

Really looking forward to the Emira and the discussions/info on here to keep up my enthusiasm.

Last edited:

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been reading the threads for a little while and thought I should register.
I haven't finally decided between the Blue or yellow at this time, but more inclined to go with the yellow inc Black pack.

I currently have a S2 Exige and R8 as my Weekend/summer cars and the Emira may replace both cars or I may still keep the Exige (I've had it coming up to 12 years and find it difficult to let go :), it was supposed to go when I bought the R8 but it's part of the family) .

View attachment 1450

Really looking forward to the Emira and the discussions/info on here to keep up my enthusiasm.
That red is beautiful! Welcome!

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
All,

View attachment 1450

Really looking forward to the Emira and the discussions/info on here to keep up my enthusiasm

Hi All,

View attachment 1450

Hello from the other side of the bridge!
Things a bit quiet from Lotus at the moment. Expecting more info in January, hopefully cars in the 1st edition colours and more exact timings

OP
AGP

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello from the other side of the bridge!
Things a bit quiet from Lotus at the moment. Expecting more info in January, hopefully cars in the 1st edition colours and more exact timings
Hi Nick 🖐, this forum is good to keep my enthusiasm going and I also find myself rewatching a couple of youtube clips to keep me engaged.
I do sometimes think if I should be buying another car to replace what I currently have, but I suppose that's one of the downsides of having to wait so long. I watched the Carfection one again last night which is probably one of my favourites.

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi All,

View attachment 1450

SNAP....
IMG_0962.jpeg