• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello all from the banks of the river severn.

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
🖐, I'm not too far away, just outside Cardiff. I will likely be ordering the I4 FE, so you will be getting yours first. Will be good to come over to see it when you do have it. Spec looks good👍

Auto Smiler

Reaction score
Welcome from Evesham
What a small world, I went to school in Evesham! Lived in a small village a couple of miles away for 15 years.

It appears there are a number of (future) Emira owners in W/SW England and South Wales.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Well I live in worcester, I do hope ( in a nice way ) that I don’t bump intoDJW or NR65 as I was hoping for something a little exclusive in the Emira 🤨😀

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
What a small world, I went to school in Evesham! Lived in a small village a couple of miles away for 15 years.

It appears there are a number of (future) Emira owners in W/SW England and South Wales.
Well actually live in Norton just a few miles out from Evesham, but also lived in Wickwar many years ago for my sins, which is closer to you

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
As long as you don’t travel past pershore then all will be fine 😜
Daughter goes to college there, so will be dropping and picking her up in it lol. I’ll remember to go a few different routes with a few auto blip downshifts to give a vocal warning :cool:

Reactions: Daz
OP
N

NR65NAR

Reaction score
🖐, I'm not too far away, just outside Cardiff. I will likely be ordering the I4 FE, so you will be getting yours first. Will be good to come over to see it when you do have it. Spec looks good👍
I'll let you know when it arrives. More than happy to show it off! 👍

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'll let you know when it arrives. More than happy to show it off! 👍
I would love to see it in person too, as this is the colour combo I’m going for. Which wheels are you going with?

OP
N

NR65NAR

Reaction score
I would love to see it in person too, as this is the colour combo I’m going for. Which wheels are you going with?
Not sure about the wheels, probably silver.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Not sure about the wheels, probably silver.
I’m thinking silver too, I think I will have to ban you from coming any further north than Tewkesbury as people will confuse us 😀

OP
N

NR65NAR

Reaction score
I’m thinking silver too, I think I will have to ban you from coming any further north than Tewkesbury as people will confuse us 😀
I'll be travelling too fast (where limits allow😱) for people notice👌