Hello from South Wales

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just so say hello as I join the forum.

Placed an order for an I4 Emira today, it’s going to be a long 60 weeks!

Looks like there’s a few gremlins in the configure tool as I ordered an I4 with an OTR price of £76,665 and my email receipt shows a V6 with an OTR price of £81,260. Odd!

Jon

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey All,

Looks like there’s a few gremlins in the configure tool as I ordered an I4 with an OTR price of £76,665 and my email receipt shows a V6 with an OTR price of £81,260. Odd!

Jon
Welcome, and congrats on being an Instant Winner!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Jon

Welcome to the forum Jon! Congrats on the order!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome and congratulations.

I'm planning a trip from South Wales to North Wales in my Emira in late August so might tap your local knowledge on driving roads. Happy to meet up if you want to see the car.

OP
T
Reaction score

I'm planning a trip from South Wales to North Wales in my Emira in late August so might tap your local knowledge on driving roads. Happy to meet up if you want to see the car.
Hello, yes please, that would be great 👍 Happy to point out some fun roads for you to take a look at.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score

Need to chuck in the Welsh 'EVO Triangle' 🔺️

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hey All,

Jon
Hi Jon from a fellow South Walian👐
Great choice of car which ever one you end up with, V6 or I4😃

Paul Lewis

Reaction score
Hey All,

Jon
Hi Jon,
Another hello from a South Walian. Currently have a delivery of July. Looking forward to meeting up. Cheers Paul

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I got my link for second deposit (9th July first one) yesterday and got the v6 email… customer care know there is an issue, I will follow up with them next week and post with result…

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello, yes please, that would be great 👍 Happy to point out some fun roads for you to take a look at.
Great, I'll message you about routes and timings in a few weeks when I do more planning 👍

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi Jon,
Another hello from a South Walian. Currently have a delivery of July. Looking forward to meeting up. Cheers Paul
Hi Paul, would love to come and have a look at your car when you have it. I'm going i4, so I won't get mine until later this year at the earliest.
Looking at your signature pic, it looks like we are both going for yellow and black pack, will be good for me to see it in the flesh👌

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I got my link for second deposit (9th July first one) yesterday and got the v6 email… customer care know there is an issue, I will follow up with them next week and post with result…
Was that the link for the I4 FE 2nd deposit to configure and order the car?

AGP

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Would be good to meet up at some point Tom if your going to be in this neck of the woods. Would certainly like to buy you a pint/coffee, for the support you give/have given us👍

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Was that the link for the I4 FE 2nd deposit to configure and order the car?
Yes.. but I don’t think the system is ready yet as I got a v6 email and no configuration code. Customer care are going to get it sorted for me they said

Reactions: AGP

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Would be good to meet up at some point Tom if your going to be in this neck of the woods. Would certainly like to buy you a pint/coffee, for the support you give/have given us👍
That’s kind of you! I need to get my act together on planning this road trip. I’ll let you know.

Reactions: AGP

Paul Lewis

Reaction score
Hi Paul, would love to come and have a look at your car when you have it. I'm going i4, so I won't get mine until later this year at the earliest.
Looking at your signature pic, it looks like we are both going for yellow and black pack, will be good for me to see it in the flesh👌
Hi Jon,
No problem will let you know.
Cheers Paul

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I covered South Powys as a community consultant psychiatrist, great fun in my 22b until a Volvo estate pulled out from side turning without looking! :mad:

Last edited:

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
You could add the run up to Monmouth form Chepstow if its not underwater and the roadworks are completed.