Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Not sure if it's the focal length of the camera, or the color, but that picture the Emira looks much shorter front to back than the blue. Optical illusion? Almost looks like an Elise proportion.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Simply stunning. What a head turner! 🤤I’m pinching myself that I’ll be driving this around soon(ish). 🤯 These photos have also got me wondering (yet again) if I should pick the black calipers or make them stand out in red or yellow? 🤔
Red would look OK, but personally I think black would look pure class

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's the focal length of the camera, or the color, but that picture the Emira looks much shorter front to back than the blue. Optical illusion? Almost looks like an Elise proportion.

I noticed that too. It's just the wide angle lens. Much larger than an Elise!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Every time I see this color I'm so tempted to go with it, but there's this douchebag doctor around here that drives a bright yellow Corvette and I always shake my head when I see him drive by...😆
So, he's a gynecologist?

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Other than the black wheels, looks great.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I noticed that too. It's just the wide angle lens. Much larger than an Elise!
Looks tiny. I think I need more Yoga classes and to shrink a bit.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks tiny. I think I need more Yoga classes and to shrink a bit.
DSC03373.jpg

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
its slightly wider and a tiny bit smaller than a Porsche 911 992 now that is not a small car😊
Thanks for the dimensions. That 992 looks so bloated. I guess I'll have to see it in person. May have been just the pictures that have me that impression .

ARA

Reaction score
Thanks for the dimensions. That 992 looks so bloated. I guess I'll have to see it in person. May have been just the pictures that have me that impression .
My own thoughts were that the emira was similar to my old gallardo in terms of proportion and stance. It certainly didn't look compact.

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira / 992 911 Carrera / 982 718 GTS

Length = 4412 / 4519 / 4393
Width = 1895 / 1852/ 1801
Height = 1225 / 1298 / 1286
Wheelbase = 2575 / 2450 / 2475

All measurements in mm.
I'm actually a little surprised by these measurements.. lower, wider and longer wheelbase. That bodes well.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I'm actually a little surprised by these measurements.. lower, wider and longer wheelbase. That bodes well.
Interesting figures. Glad to hear it's a bit bigger than a cayman. Surprised about the width and wheelbase. I hope lower doesn't translate into less headroom, just lowering oneself when going in/out.

firstlotus

Reaction score
Hi , just thought I'd let you know , you can't order a alcantara steering wheel with coloured stitching , just black stitching !
You can choose coloured stitching if you order a auto . Crazy I know , but I've had email confirmation .
IL be sticking with leather and getting it re covered in alcantara and yellow stitching by a local guy . It will work out cheaper than the £400 anyway .
Rob
Are you also going to put the colored TDC strip on it...?

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Something weird is happening the more I look at the pictures of the yellow Emira, the more I'm drawn to it.
Then I ask myself, do I really want to be that douchebag, attention whore driving around in that obscenely conspicuous yellow sports car?
And then I answer, maybe I am, maybe I am that douchebag attention whore because I did own an Ariel Atom for 7 years, and there's really nothing out there that gets more attention than an Ariel Atom on a public road.
The more I look at it, the more I think that yellow with a black roof and black wheels looks absolutely amazing.
Who cares what other people think anyways.
More decisions.

Golfer1971

Reaction score
Something weird is happening the more I look at the pictures of the yellow Emira, the more I'm drawn to it.
Then I ask myself, do I really want to be that douchebag, attention whore driving around in that obscenely conspicuous yellow sports car?
And then I answer, maybe I am, maybe I am that douchebag attention whore because I did own an Ariel Atom for 7 years, and there's really nothing out there that gets more attention than an Ariel Atom on a public road.
The more I look at it, the more I think that yellow with a black roof and black wheels looks absolutely amazing.
Who cares what other people think anyways.
More decisions.

Who cares! Do what makes you feel good!
Btw ... my order is yellow with black rims. As soon as the Emira will be ready for pick up at my dealer, I'll send pics and vids!
Stay tuned!

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Who cares! Do what makes you feel good!
Btw ... my order is yellow with black rims. As soon as the Emira will be ready for pick up at my dealer, I'll send pics and vids!
Stay tuned!
Correct who cares what others think. Also yellow / black
My order is for September (if that hold true :ROFLMAO: )But fortunately I have an Evora GT. Emira will be an addition.
Please share pictures when you pick yours up. Hopefully in the next couple of months

Last edited:
Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts