Bad mock. But you get the point.

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Looks great. But surely only if you have red calipers too (which you have!)

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looks great. But surely only if you have red calipers too (which you have!)
Don´t you guys think it wouldn´cost much for Lotus to give as the option from factory to choose the color of the Engine Cover matching the calipers?

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They're trying to minimise the variations on the First Editions. Those kind of things will come later I'm sure.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Don´t you guys think it wouldn´cost much for Lotus to give as the option from factory to choose the color of the Engine Cover matching the calipers?
Just costs time. Like that one person in the drive-thru custom ordering each item… #AssemblyLineTime

Clam

Reaction score
Going to go with 6 speed manual sport, black pack, privacy glass, diamond cut wheels , black calipers (not yellow) , ice grey leather and leather steering wheel yellow stitch/TDC marker, privacy glass

View attachment 930
After flip flopping 1,000 times, I settled on v6 manual sport in Hethel yellow, black pack, privacy, forged diamond cut wheels (will buy black aftermarket wheels for winter/summer swap), red calipers, alcantara w yellow stitch, alcantara steering wheel with yellow marker (aftermarket), will change wheel caps to black.

Debating nose badge to black and tan leather as alternatives.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Looks fantastic. (y)

Certainly helps to see how others have configured their cars.

I too have gone for red brake calipers, but am likely to go for the Alcantara interior with red stitching, and silver wheels. Had a good chat with the Head of Sales (Europe), and raised the point about the omission of matching stitching on the steering wheel (on V6 manual cars), and was assured that we will be able to add this if one expresses an interest when placing an order. I aim to do this, so will be gunning for red stitching and the 12 o'clock marker in red.
TDC still a thing for manual?

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Nice to see it but odd for a staff member to be allowed to take pictures on site and post them on social media.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what the actual colored leather interiors look like. If these cars look this good in pictures... wow.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That pic is quite the tonic after reading so many misery posts over the past few days!

Love it. Are they the standard or forged wheels?

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That pic is quite the tonic after reading so many misery posts over the past few days!

Love it. Are they the standard or forged wheels?
It’s also nice seeing a car not parked where all the other cars are being parked. I mean it’s uncanny how many people with an Emira are parking in the sand in the exact same spot.

#ForTheFutureFindersOfThisForum

EmiraMike

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone's seen these from Shanghai?

View attachment 3911

View attachment 3913

View attachment 3912

Includes a walkaround video:

The black pack and black wheels look quite mean!
Simply stunning. What a head turner! 🤤I’m pinching myself that I’ll be driving this around soon(ish). 🤯 These photos have also got me wondering (yet again) if I should pick the black calipers or make them stand out in red or yellow? 🤔