Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Are those rear tail-lights broken? Some of the LEDs appear to be burnt out.
Hmmmm... Good question. šŸ¤” I wonder, do modern car LED headlights / tail lights have that same "fluttering" / framerate problem with still photographs as they do with videos? (I.e.: where it looks like the headlight is "blinking" or slowly working its way around in a circle like a snake game) But then again, the headlights seem fine...

The Emira tail lights all seemed fine in these Top Gear photographs from earlier this year...

2-Lotus-Emira-road.jpg

DSC04936.jpg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hmmmm... Good question. šŸ¤” I wonder, do modern car LED headlights / tail lights have that same "fluttering" / framerate problem with still photographs as they do with videos? (I.e.: where it looks like the headlight is "blinking" or slowly working its way around in a circle like a snake game) But then again, the headlights seem fine...

The Emira tail lights all seemed fine in these Top Gear photographs from earlier this year...

View attachment 9548
View attachment 9549
Good thinkingā€¦ Could well be that ā€˜pulsingā€™ dimmer effect that cameras catch but the human eye doesnā€™t.

Blue97

Reaction score
Wow, FINALLY!!!! šŸ„³šŸŽ‰ As far as I'm aware, this is the world's first PROPER photograph of a non-black pack Hethel Yellow Emira!!! šŸ’Ŗ It looks so good! šŸ˜­ Almost makes me want to get silver wheels on mine... šŸ¤”

View attachment 9527
View attachment 9528
View attachment 9529
View attachment 9530
Source: Instagram
Hi , I posted a pic from Hethel back in August - looked a bit underwhelming to me with the basic wheels and no Black Pack.
620076A3-4CB8-4504-A9C4-7838AB792A3D.jpeg

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

View attachment 9548
View attachment 9549
LED lights pulse 60x per second normally. Meaning if that camera has a shutter speed of 1/120th if a second, then it will likely not catch all of them lighting up. If you wave an led light in front of your eyes quickly back and forth, it will appear to strobe, because your eyes can start to separate the pulses without it just sitting still in front of you.

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

View attachment 9548
View attachment 9549
Question, is the center strip the 3rd brake light? never seen one on

shaank

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The above is exactly what I've ordered, exactly my spec. I have also been told last week my car is in Quality Assurance. And that video has a car of my exact spec, going through QA.... could actually be mine I guess :) I'll never know though!

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new member here in the forum and want to share [edit] pictures of my very new Emira V6 First Edition (manual gearbox). It was delivered yesterday as the first Czech Emira by my friendly dealership Lotus Car Prague.

My spec:
- V6 First Edition with 6speed Manual Gearbox
- Hethel Yellow
- Extended Black Pack
- Black Alcantara with Yellow Stitching
- Black Alcantara Steering Wheel
- 20-inch Diamond Cut Wheels
- Yellow Calipers
- Sport Suspension
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Supersport Tyres

EmiraHY1.jpg
EmiraHY2.jpg