Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was having eggs as i thought i really should have gone for Nimbus, then I was same about having Hethel and black pack... I thought Nimbus was like a flat nardo grey from the configurator. Now i see its basically a silver metallic I'm super relieved I went for my final choice of Hethel and BP - so same as photo above 👍
I'll post a shot with my Esprit when the Emira arrives...if it ever does...coz its an auto....so......

DJManc

Reaction score
I want Hethel yellow but is the color like the picture or more like lemon yellow? I really want Saffron Yellow!!
I wouldn't describe Hethel yellow as lemon yellow. I was told by one of the development team at the launch that it was very similar to Norfolk Mustard which I had on a previous Elan SE 1991. This was a lovely deep rich yellow which I absolutely loved, and never tired of, so this is why I have made this my first choice for my Emira. I would also add, even though it's a solid colour, it does seem to look a bit in different in certain light conditions, perhaps deeper richer/warmer and more orangey hue in lower light. Personally, I do not like pastel yellows or many other Manufacturer yellows for that matter but Lotus seem to have it right in my opinion. You won't be dissappointed if you choose this.

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I wouldn't describe Hethel yellow as lemon yellow. I was told by one of the development team at the launch that it was very similar to Norfolk Mustard which I had on a previous Elan SE 1991. This was a lovely deep rich yellow which I absolutely loved, and never tired of, so this is why I have made this my first choice for my Emira. I would also add, even though it's a solid colour, it does seem to look a bit in different in certain light conditions, perhaps deeper richer/warmer and more orangey hue in lower light. Personally, I do not like pastel yellows or many other Manufacturer yellows for that matter but Lotus seem to have it right in my opinion. You won't be dissappointed if you choose this.
Thanks for the clarification, Don't want to have to pull the Lemon law on Lotus.... Lotus: "What's your complaint?" Me: " you sold me a Lemon!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
E9CFDAAD-9E01-43BF-912A-59FCDD621FA6.jpeg

Hethel Yellow Emira spotted at Top Gear Studio on Harris’s instagram!

Attachments

• 32CC6B91-90D1-4320-9FDF-3745C9030563.jpeg
    32CC6B91-90D1-4320-9FDF-3745C9030563.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 43
OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
In the first shot in the reel the HY Emira bottom right looks like it’s a V6. I know some were speculating it was an i4.

EAD8A08F-E00D-42F9-835A-4047F255D95A.jpeg

Sizona

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I spotted it yesterday when I was there took a quick snap, my spec except yellow callipers. Couldn't see if V6 or i4

IMG_8513.jpeg

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are those rear tail-lights broken? Some of the LEDs appear to be burnt out.