Hello from the PNW USA

itsagoose

Reaction score
Did my test drive yesterday. The car was fun and despite the damp roads I was able to go full throttle. The car was on Cup 2’s but they are swapping to F1’s today.

They have a Lotus rep there for questions. I asked him about the US schedule and he was adamant they were still scheduled for Jan production and March delivery.

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
20221104_161334.jpg
At Bellevue Lotus today. Windy and rainy, but we get to see the Emira!

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My test drive in Bellevue is in about 12 hours. Weather will likely be similar, but excited to finally see the car for the first time.

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Was able to see the car today (my first time) but wasn't able to get a driving slot. Weather was much better with sun/overcast so no one wanted to pass up the opportunity (can't blame them). It has presence, driving down the road it looks great and definitely has the supercar looks. I followed it for awhile as the route is relatively short and can't get on it but was nice to just observe.

Reaction score
it sounds like cars are starting to land w/in the next 4-6 weeks. hopefully we can all get a look at these cars at an upcoming cars and coffee

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Park Place called me to say mine is on the way. No real ETA yet but 4-6 weeks seems reasonable. Fingers crossed.

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They said my car was loaded on a truck heading to them, so I can only guess that my car is part of that shipment.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Very excited for you guys.

99Problems

Reaction score
For those PNW'ers in the Portland area, any local perf. shops you plan to use for getting regular oil changes, etc? Obviously any warranty work would mean going back to Park Place Lotus, but I'm thinking for regular maintenance stuff...

UBoT

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
For those PNW'ers in the Portland area, any local perf. shops you plan to use for getting regular oil changes, etc? Obviously any warranty work would mean going back to Park Place Lotus, but I'm thinking for regular maintenance stuff...
I was thinking about using Kings Cross in Vancouver, WA https://www.kingscrossautomotive.com/

They focus on high-end vehicles with an emphasis on british brands

99Problems

Reaction score
Thanks for that link UBot... reviews look good.

For those on the south side of the river, I'm going to reach out to a few to see how much experience they have with Lotus/Evora's in the past... a couple look promising from the reviews. I'll leave them here if anyone else wants to skip a couple search steps...