Hello from the PNW USA

KaizokuCoder

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Im too late for FE sadly, but good on you! Have you seen the car IRL yet?
I saw the Shadow Gray prototype car that toured the U.S. last year. It looked great! They briefly fired up the engine. By all reports the production quality is much better, so I am eager to experience that when I can.

SmokeGlider

Reaction score
I talked with Alan last week. He didn’t have a solid time frame but thought they could get a demo around March.

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sorry, I meant the test drive Emira that is touring the country at the moment... for FE buyers. My car is arriving in March (according to their revised production schedule? 🤷🏻‍♂️)
I reached out a couple of weeks ago but my salesperson didnt know. Will post if I hear anything.

RENDERMAN

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant the test drive Emira that is touring the country at the moment... for FE buyers. My car is arriving in March (according to their revised production schedule? 🤷🏻‍♂️)
March sounds pretty accurate, I am waiting for the I4 so I ass/u/me they won't invite me but I'll show up anyways cause I just want to see what the car is all about and ask many questions, not worried about a test drive since is more psychological, like trying a pair of shoes on, they fit and feel comfortable the minute you try them on but then kill your feet after 2500 steps...:)

Dr.JDK

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I got the call from Park Place in April that I got one of the last FE cars. The order was in for a Dark Verdant Manual V6. Recently I got an update that the car will probably be delivered in May (initially December/Jan Delivery) next year. Demo cars will be in Bellevue for a test drive in March 2023, as mentioned in previous posts as well.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yeah, Demos arrive the same time as the first FEs, but there is the Shadow Grey test drive Emira that is touring the country... apparently currently headed back to Michigan for service before it's continues it's USA tour. What I want to know is when/if Park Place is participating in this specific Tour. The fact they don't know, makes me think they aren't.
If they're going to participate, they would need to get the car within the next 6 weeks or so before winter hits. Trying to do test drives of a supercharged sports car in snow and ice is just not going to work otherwise.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yeah, Demos arrive the same time as the first FEs, but there is the Shadow Grey test drive Emira that is touring the country... apparently currently headed back to Michigan for service before it's continues it's USA tour. What I want to know is when/if Park Place is participating in this specific Tour. The fact they don't know, makes me think they aren't.
Interesting as they tout themselves as the second largest dealer in the US.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I got the email as well. It's really bad timing for me, unfortunately. I'm not sure I'll be making it up there. And because I'm not an FE deposit holder, I have some time.
I love that we're finally getting some feedback from members who are getting some drives in!

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Another update…
Park Place will have their test drive demo car 11/3-5. They are first come first serve basis for deposit holders only. They currently have 215 people with deposits. Test drives are 9a-5:30p, 15 mins each. That means more than half of the deposit holders will not be able to drive it. I have my test drive scheduled for Friday afternoon.
I guess I can go pop up to at least see the car since I ended up having to buy from another dealer. Did they say if it is the Magma one?

Dr.JDK

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Another update…
Park Place will have their test drive demo car 11/3-5. They are first come first serve basis for deposit holders only. They currently have 215 people with deposits. Test drives are 9a-5:30p, 15 mins each. That means more than half of the deposit holders will not be able to drive it. I have my test drive scheduled for Friday afternoon.
Thanks for the info. I somehow missed the email but saw the email of your reply. I reached out to my sales and scheduled a drive. I am very excited to finally drive the car. The expectation is certainly high, and I dunno if this is good or bad...

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I got the call and declined a test drive slot because I already know I want the car, so that should leave a slot open for somebody who needs a test drive to make up their mind.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I got the call and declined a test drive slot because I already know I want the car, so that should leave a slot open for somebody who needs a test drive to make up their mind.
Gosh I was really hoping you were gonna do the test drive. Was looking forward to your feedback.

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That's very thoughtful of you! :)

99Problems

Reaction score
Mine is Saturday late morning. Likely to be wet and/or raining... so guess its a good thing its the Goodyear tire option...

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I wasn't able to get a slot as they were all full but will drop in Fri or Sat to get some pics and hopefully be able to sit in between drive sessions. Excited just to see in person finally

SmokeGlider

Reaction score
I’m scheduled for Saturday afternoon. Hoping the weather will be cooperative. Curious what the route will be.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'm curious of the route as well. Not a really good area to get a good feel, for sure.