Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is that the €10,000 475hp Komotec one then that needs 99+ Super petrol? I have just come back from Germany, fuel prices are pretty high there - the cost of Super, ouch!Hey Guys,
say hello from Germany with my V6 powered by Komotec nearly 500bhp. Power and Sound for Gods ........![]()
Yes it is, but it is so much more than serialIs that the €10,000 475hp Komotec one then that needs 99+ Super petrol? I have just come back from Germany, fuel prices are pretty high there - the cost of Super, ouch!
Is that the €10,000 475hp Komotec one then that needs 99+ Super petrol? I have just come back from Germany, fuel prices are pretty high there - the cost of Super, ouch!
More pics of spoiler pleaseSound and Optik.![]()
More pics of spoiler please
Who makes it?