Ground clearance

Bones25

Reaction score
Good morning from Oz.... I am hoping to pick up my Emira in the next month or so and just have a question about the clearance at the front.

I park in the underground parking at my office and the ramp heading down is reasonably steep.. What is the general experience with the front clearance going down and up ramps ?

Thanks

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It’s surprisingly good at going over everyday speed humps without scraping. There’s more clearance than you might think. I’ve never scraped mine. (touch wood)

I’m not sure about basement car parks though. Some of those have some very steep angles where even every day cars struggle for clearance.

OP
Bones25

Bones25

Reaction score
It’s surprisingly good at going over everyday speed humps without scraping. There’s more clearance than you might think. I’ve never scraped mine. (touch wood)

I’m not sure about basement car parks though. Some of those have some very steep angles where even every day cars struggle for clearance.
Thanks digilotus... No problems with everyday cars going down the ramp. Fingers crossed, there should be enough clearance.

crashprash

Reaction score
I've scraped a couple of times coming out of my driveway onto the street. Going to get a rubber ramp as I can't reverse out of my basement garage

ttvetdoc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I created a similar thread several months ago with a lot of responses to this question.