❔ QUESTION Ground clearance for parking garage

SVMLH

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am wondering if the 12,5 cm ground clearence is just high enough (with the given overhang of the front) for most parking ramps in parking garages.

As there is no lift function available they must be sure that it works in most cases?

Has anybody any experience with a Evora as it should be comparable?

Thank you in advance :)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My Evora has been fine in multi-level car parks. I've set the front number plate so the lower edge is about 5mm lower than the ground clearance, so that scrapes first before the splitter.

From memory I think the Evora approach angle is 12 degrees, so slightly more than the 8 degrees for the Emira.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am wondering if the 12,5 cm ground clearence is just high enough (with the given overhang of the front) for most parking ramps in parking garages.

As there is no lift function available they must be sure that it works in most cases?

Has anybody any experience with a Evora as it should be comparable?

Thank you in advance :)
In the ‘18 Evora I have yet to scrape. Knock on wood. Our speed bumps are no joke either.
I’m feeling more confident on the matter lately as a result.

GarrethN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Some speed bumps are brutal and there’s every chance it could be too late by the time you get to one……. Like the idea of the number plate being 5mm lower and acting as a height gauge!!

OP
S

SVMLH

Reaction score
My Evora has been fine in multi-level car parks. I've set the front number plate so the lower edge is about 5mm lower than the ground clearance, so that scrapes first before the splitter.

From memory I think the Evora approach angle is 12 degrees, so slightly more than the 8 degrees for the Emira.
Ok so thank you, with this information there may be a possibilty there might be a way to measure the ramp somehow…and hope that it is just flat enough …or I will have to walk a lot more until I am in my office because I can‘t use the best parking lot anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

OP
S

SVMLH

Reaction score
A lift option would have been fine for a perfect daily car…. yes the number plate could be a good solution if it can be Chosen where to put it