Gas prices skyrocketing.

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
With gas prices skyrocketing, and with no end in sight are any of you going to reconsider buying the Emira?
Canada diesel price $184.9/litre.

You could reconsider the
With gas prices skyrocketing, and with no end in sight are any of you going to reconsider buying the Emira?
Canada diesel price $184.9/litre.

I would mention... and then buy an EV sports car but I got roasted in that thread!

That's nothing! I was charged the equivalent of CAD$ 283.9 / litre (£167.5) here in the UK the other day (admittedly for super unleaded).
Is your decimal point in the right position? It can’t possibly be that you are paying that much for a liter of fuel. Omg. I can fill up my car 3 times for that money here in the US, and that’s now. A year ago I could have filled up 5 times.

EV as expensive to charge over here as regular petrol car…as electricity prices are also skyrocketing. 40 eur for a 250km EV range.

Is your decimal point in the right position? It can’t possibly be that you are paying that much for a liter of fuel. Omg. I can fill up my car 3 times for that money here in the US, and that’s now. A year ago I could have filled up 5 times.
Haha sorry - yes £1.675 (CAD $2.82, USD $2.22) - force of habit, fuel is priced in pence here. A full tank for my Macan is well into three figures.

Prices near me (UK) on Friday morning were 3p a litre up on Thursday night. Then Friday evening they were up another 3p, so that’s +6p in 24 hours - about 4% in a day.

Prices near me (UK) on Friday morning were 3p a litre up on Thursday night. Then Friday evening they were up another 3p, so that’s +6p in 24 hours - about 4% in a day.
This sums it up.
This sums it up.
Screenshot_20220302-071752_Tumblr.jpg

Been daily driving a Model 3 Perf since mid-2018 thankfully. Costs about $9 to "fill up" at my local rates. Having said that, if someone is worried about an extra $20 to gas up, they have no business purchasing a near $100k ICE sports car. Even if gas prices triple, I'll still buy an Emira. It's a luxury purchase and I won't forget the privilege I have being able to afford one.