Full reviews incoming?

I've just seen this on twitter, new reviews incoming?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-185404_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-185404_Twitter.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 2,499

LotusB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Sorry I disagree the polls I've seen all indicate manual is the most popular choice so why wouldn't they review the most popular and sort after which is the manual?
Google: selection bias

Even if its a small sample size, out of the 176 people that voted 77% went with manual

Look at the dates on those responses. My response is there too and yet I ordered the complete opposite of what I thought I'd order. We filled out those polls before we knew anything.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Google: selection bias

Look at the dates on those responses. My response is there too and yet I ordered the complete opposite of what I thought I'd order. We filled out those polls before we knew anything.
maybe time for a real poll... of ordered none changing cars....

Weyland

Reaction score
Whilst there may be disappointment that the Emira was not reviewed on TG, we are now not far away from Embargo date! There's going to be a flood of Emira reviews from our favourite content providers, & hopefully in some closer to production ready vehicles than TG would have had.

Not long now (y)

Last edited:

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Whilst there may be disappointment that the Emira was not reviewed on TG, we are not not far away from Embargo date! There's going to be a flood of Emira reviews from our favourite content providers, & hopefully in some closer to production ready vehicles than TG would have had.

Not long now (y)
Oh yeah... Getting ready for youtube melt down. I'm also expecting an announcement today or tomorrow on the start of production

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I suspect there are 2 things Lotus wanted; Number One, after one year of the Emira's showing at Goodwood, they wanted to show a finished car at the 2022 Goodwood FOS. Number Two, after that same one year, they want the Emira to be in production and shipping customer cars.

That's actually quite a journey when you think about it, under the current conditions and with the tech shortage, lockdowns in China, and all that's been going on in the world in the last year. To go from a hand-assembled non-running studio model, and one running proof-of-concept car, to finished cars being produced one year later is in my opinion, quite an achievement. Especially for a company as small as Lotus.

They haven't done everything perfectly, especially in the area of communications and PR, but as long as they do the one thing right that's absolutely critical; make it a great car, all will be forgiven.

It's going to be interesting to see the reaction at Goodwood this year, with finished cars. Hopefully Lotus has all 6 FE colors on display.