Full reviews incoming?

I've just seen this on twitter, new reviews incoming?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-185404_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-185404_Twitter.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 2,499

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
i think we all know what they are going to say....

great car...good interior... great quality.... good pricing.... but still probably would not change from a GT4.... or RS, but thats to be expected, porsche have been at it for a long time and have a MUCH bigger budget to play with and a lighter car, more powerful engine. I can live with that.....
would be amazed...flabergasted if anyone says its a poor ride, we know it wont happen, they have already done some pre testing of it in its 90% ready state...
it will be fine, but dont expect perfection .....

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
i think we all know what they are going to say....

great car...good interior... great quality.... good pricing.... but still probably would not change from a GT4.... or RS, but thats to be expected, porsche have been at it for a long time and have a MUCH bigger budget to play with and a lighter car, more powerful engine. I can live with that.....
would be amazed...flabergasted if anyone says its a poor ride, we know it wont happen, they have already done some pre testing of it in its 90% ready state...
it will be fine, but dont expect perfection .....
Don’t forget about…. This is a preproduction car and things aren’t 100% yet….

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I slightly feel they are holding the reviews back until the final hour because deposit holders may be disappointed. Delivers will begin less than a month after this debuts.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah but the thing is that's a really old build. It would be nice if they could update it with a newer build that's closer to production spec. Still, it should be entertaining to see his reaction and what he thinks of it.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I slightly feel they are holding the reviews back until the final hour because deposit holders may be disappointed. Delivers will begin less than a month after this debuts.
maybe, but I am still 99.999% sure even if Harris was not 100% with the car, he would not say so, as everyone wants Lotus to succeed and NO one expects them to surpass Porsche, so there really is no other competition in this price bracket. Its not going to be worse than an evora and an evora was already a top car, just outdates interior and for me a bit badly designed from certain angles..... the emira has fixed 90% of that, so cant fail if reliability lives up to their own expectations....

Matthaus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I am gonna say these are the first accurate portrayals of Magma. Finally!
As a general rule I think red looks crap on most cars except Ferrari's.

But holy sh*t it looks good on the Emira! It looks so much like a baby Ferrari one would probably get annoyed with people asking if it is one or not!

Looks so good with the black wheels.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order

But holy sh*t it looks good on the Emira! It looks so much like a baby Ferrari one would probably get annoyed with people asking if it is one or not!

Please get your eyes checked. Imola red for the win.

Attachments

• 46F0A330-1953-4180-B825-0A788B131436.jpeg
    46F0A330-1953-4180-B825-0A788B131436.jpeg
    625.5 KB · Views: 55

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score

The car I saw yesterday, pictures don't do it justice, even my wife couldn't stop commenting on it, swayed my configuration after seeing it!

Matthaus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The car I saw yesterday, pictures don't do it justice, even my wife couldn't stop commenting on it, swayed my configuration after seeing it!
Won't you get annoyed with people asking if it is a Ferrari? would make me feel odd I think.

Looks so good though.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Won't you get annoyed with people asking if it is a Ferrari? would make me feel odd I think.

Looks so good though.
I have this colour coming and lets face it, only someone who isn't a car person but likes cars is going to say that and I dont see where the annoyance comes. Whether its red or black or white or blue, it looks very much like an "Italian" sports car and I dont think as it is red the % of ferrari comments is going to be that much higher than for anyone else...
I have driven a porsche and had kids shout ferrari at it, and it was black...
if anything its a compliment.
You can either spend the time and interest and educate them as to what ir really is, or just say yes, it is a ferrari and be done with it....
For me, its not an issue, its only an issue so far for people who know the car and know its not a ferrari and "think" others will be saying it is.... I find it a little annoying people who know the car and have another colour ordered or no car ordered making the comment (not to argue at all..... ) but for people in the street who show appreciation of a beautiful car, I would never get annoyed.
I drove a westfield in Bogota Colombia for 2 years, bright yellow, got smiles and comments everywhere I went... it never annoyed me once.
Chose the colour you like, not that you think others will like or others will question.... I think they are all great colours but for me the green hides the design as any dark colour hides the lines... thats repeating a professional designer of the F40 and mini etc...

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order

Looks so good though.
I got asked many times if my Black Elise was a Ferrari. So it's best to change brands if you don't want that comment because people will ask regardless of color.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I have this colour coming and lets face it, only someone who isn't a car person but likes cars is going to say that and I dont see where the annoyance comes. Whether its red or black or white or blue, it looks very much like an "Italian" sports car and I dont think as it is red the % of ferrari comments is going to be that much higher than for anyone else...
I have driven a porsche and had kids shout ferrari at it, and it was black...
if anything its a compliment.
You can either spend the time and interest and educate them as to what ir really is, or just say yes, it is a ferrari and be done with it....
For me, its not an issue, its only an issue so far for people who know the car and know its not a ferrari and "think" others will be saying it is.... I find it a little annoying people who know the car and have another colour ordered or no car ordered making the comment (not to argue at all..... ) but for people in the street who show appreciation of a beautiful car, I would never get annoyed.
I drove a westfield in Bogota Colombia for 2 years, bright yellow, got smiles and comments everywhere I went... it never annoyed me once.
Chose the colour you like, not that you think others will like or others will question.... I think they are all great colours but for me the green hides the design as any dark colour hides the lines... thats repeating a professional designer of the F40 and mini etc...
My home town! Can't imagine people reaction. A mi no me importa que piensen que es un Ferrari o un Lamborghini.