Florida members

Corkdsp

Reaction score
I put my deposit down June 2022 for a GTS but jumped on the T when they were announced 10/22. Got allocation 1/23 and car went into production end of March and delivered April 13 2023. Porsche really has their act together with the communication and overall process.

Had to pay a small ADM which is only downside of the whole experience but on bright side they just raised prices for 2024's by 9k and I got 2023 prices.

Constant updates with "Track your Dream" and car so far is flawless. Does not turn heads like the Lotus would have though

912Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have had my new 911 T for two weeks and it is glorious. Originally I was all in on the Emira and had a deposit down for a long time before I moving back to Porsche. I would love to drive the New Emira when they come to the states.

If anyone in Central Florida is interested in letting me drive their Emira I would be happy to let them drive my 911 T w/ Manual transmission.
Still have my deposit in for a UK 911T, but after 6 weeks with the Emira I’m not sure I’d swap, and I am die hard Porsche fan. First world problem I know, but very difficult decision, and I can’t justify both!

OP
DaaS

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just curious. Has anyone been contacted by Lotus of Orlando to confirm the arrival of their Emira at port, or on a ship?

LIQUIX

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just curious. Has anyone been contacted by Lotus of Orlando to confirm the arrival of their Emira at port, or on a ship?
Yes. FE 1.0, got confirmation that it's on a ship.

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I reached out to them, they did confirm my car/VIN was at the port, no VIN was provided to me though

This was last Friday

OP
DaaS

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thank you. I am also in the FE 1.0 batch. I suppose I will wait until next week and then check with them.

Emiro

Reaction score
I have had my new 911 T for two weeks and it is glorious. Originally I was all in on the Emira and had a deposit down for a long time before I moving back to Porsche. I would love to drive the New Emira when they come to the states.

If anyone in Central Florida is interested in letting me drive their Emira I would be happy to let them drive my 911 T w/ Manual transmission.
Hit me up if you come to Miami / Florida. I should get my car in Jan

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Lotus Orlando longterm Demo vehicle just arrived today. Its a V6 manual, I was able to randomly get the first test drive. It's still in the break in period, so I wasn't able to accelerate to get an idea of overall speed.
1702317549735.png

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
incase you want a Moke to go with you're Emira... there are Mokes lol
View attachment 34313
This Emira has one tan and one red seat? 🤔

Great thinking on the part of the dealer that ordered it, though. Lets people get an idea of what the two popular seat colors look like.

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This Emira has one tan and one red seat? 🤔

Great thinking on the part of the dealer that ordered it, though. Lets people get an idea of what the two popular seat colors look like.
hmm that's strange...the image compression from the forums simply changed the color. It's red on my computer and phone, when I upload that particular seat color changes..interesting

Last edited:

RyanGphoto

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the demo cars are in Florida (if they are still around).. I would love to test drive one.

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thank you sir.. Any idea how long they might have it over there? I can't get there until next week the earliest..
It's their permanent demo car, so it'll be there until it hits a certain amount of miles. Just call them, they're next to the Mall of Mellenia

Spindr69

Reaction score
Who has gotten their car in Florida at this point?.. Or maybe heard it is here and will be available to pick up.?
1704478978721.jpeg