• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

First Edition vs Base Spec

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My FE v6 mt is locked but I’m curious too. If the books are closed on v6 mt FE, production moves to i4 FE, and if the UK lotus website is anything to go by v6 deliveries won’t commence again until 2026. That just seems like a big gap.
I believe v6 Auto Trans is in production rest of this year, leading up to 14.
Yes, it'll make v6 MT scarce for a bit.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My FE v6 mt is locked but I’m curious too. If the books are closed on v6 mt FE, production moves to i4 FE, and if the UK lotus website is anything to go by v6 deliveries won’t commence again until 2026. That just seems like a big gap.
My dealer said the V6 will get stopped for good by the end of this year. Who knows if that’s correct but I guess the i4 will have a longer shelf life for emissions and it will be more efficient manufacturing one drive train.

Wiz33

Emira Fan
Reaction score
No, V6 manual will still be available which you can build from the base edition but V6 production will probably end before 2028 though since Toyota have retired it from all their model line.