Finance rate "under review"

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
are you going to continue answering your own thread, or can someone else have a moan? haha
Im guessing this rate is not the highest of the car companies.... BMW higher? Porsche?
If so, then can complain, but well..... could be and will no doubt be worse next year.
Hope your car gets to you before it goes up again...!
I did tell you I was going to be the new Leonard.

It's OK,rant over.

Moan about rate hike/delay-look for alternatives on autotrader-acknowledge nothing else tickles my fancy -Repeat....

I've done this at least 4 times since waiting for this car....
Nearly there..

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I don't need finance, however I'll seek to delay my order or swap to an I4 until I know more about the economy, deprecation on Emira's, how the servicing and fault fixing is going, and also how well the I4 is received.
I'm not wanting to put more than 20-25k in at the moment and just don't fancy commiting to a high ish Apr for the next how ever many years, certainly on a new car, used cars will adjust accordingly i believe. Definitely needs some thought but either cancel and buy something 30k cash to ride it out or take delivery and go for a quick list +5k flip. I could stomach it more if this was when I was getting the car all along but in my original delivery date the finance was 3% lower, its like punishment for lotus incompetence

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I don't need finance, however I'll seek to delay my order or swap to an I4 until I know more about the economy, deprecation on Emira's, how the servicing and fault fixing is going, and also how well the I4 is received.
That’s wise and many will be in the same position. I’m financing it with alternatives, so lower Apr is still possible. But if that’s the case, there’s a tempting selection of low mileage cosseted performance cars at a much lower point in the deprivation curve.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
That’s wise and many will be in the same position. I’m financing it with alternatives, so lower Apr is still possible. But if that’s the case, there’s a tempting selection of low mileage cosseted performance cars at a much lower point in the deprivation curve.
By the way...
NImbus, Sport (for heaven sake!), Tan, hairs get everywhere, and concentrate..
To answer your questions, although I fear its way too late and you have gone DV... hope not

fatjase

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
are you going to continue answering your own thread, or can someone else have a moan? haha
Im guessing this rate is not the highest of the car companies.... BMW higher? Porsche?
If so, then can complain, but well..... could be and will no doubt be worse next year.
Hope your car gets to you before it goes up again...!
BMW 8.9% but don't know about Porsche.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I was in JCTs last week and I asked about PCP rate as its time to order 'some more taycans'. I think he said it's 10.6 now with another hike probably this month (Dec)

grahamgreen

Emira Fan
Reaction score
No doubt cash buyers here albeit don’t know many cash buyers that put all their cash into cars and also finance.

Makes me feel less “poor” knowing this. I’ve hung in there like many now for a long time and with i4 delivery July23 wonder what rates will shift too. May come a time where hands are forced. £15k in now over £700 month. Sure this was originally £500ish