FS: Emira New Parts — JUBU Front Splitter, GT4 Wing, Diffuser, Eventuri intake, GRP Short Throw Shifter Kit

Yes thats what I mean.. the front splitter??
yes, front splitter. It's from Jubu
 
Aaah oke.. shipment overseas will be difficult too big
 
I might be able to to reverse pickup as I have a client code with fedex and dhl.. can I get the dimensions.. and of course your price without shipping
 
I might be able to to reverse pickup as I have a client code with fedex and dhl.. can I get the dimensions.. and of course your price without shipping
DM you
 
  • Like
Reactions: TFS
are you still selling the splitter?

update:
DM'd
 
Hi is the splitter still available?

Dmed u
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top