Keep us updated. Just ordered a Mous mag charger to play with

JWJ9000

Reaction score
Time to start modelling
image.jpg
image.jpg

JWJ9000

Reaction score
looks great. could you wrap it in a piano black vinyl? so it matches the rest?
Might do that will need to fill and sand to get a perfect finish first. Other option is to paint, flock or cover in alcantara

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Might do that will need to fill and sand to get a perfect finish first. Other option is to paint, flock or cover in alcantara
Alcantra will look good!
Would be handy to have it done in some kind of rubber, stop the phone from moving when at speed! Rubber spray or something

JWJ9000

Reaction score
Alcantra will look good!
Would be handy to have it done in some kind of rubber, stop the phone from moving when at speed! Rubber spray or something
The MagSafe adapter has magnets that keep the phone secure. Just need to make it look high quality

JWJ9000

Reaction score
@JWJ9000 - well done!
So doing this!!! Any chance you’d consider uploading the STL to thingiverse once you have something you are happy with?
Will do. I’ll put the cad file up too so people can adjust the phone recess to suit different phones
Is it strong enough? Mine never feels stuck on, gentle tap will remove it from pad
The phone is virtually horizontal so sticks better. The mous charger seems reasonably strong. I’ve made the slot for the phone close to the size of the case so it’s unlikely to slide around.

JWJ9000

Reaction score
Cant upload CAD file here. Message me and I can e-mail

Shahaf2911

Emira Fan
Reaction score
In car. Camera highlights all the dustView attachment 24032 and reflections..
That looks amazing! Could you please share the STL file ? Is your iPhone a max or a regular size ? (Just out of curiosity, I’ll adjust the size accordingly if necessary with fusion) I’ll print it out and install it in 2 weeks when I’ll finally receive my car! (Waited 2 months and a tad for plates)

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This car needs a QI charger like the C8s that's built into the waterfall. Bizarre that companies aren't making this kind of tech standard or at least engineering for a possible aftermarket part.