Evija little brother

Deesan

Reaction score
Just a quick little photoshop job I did to see what it would look like.

Also lowered, I think it looks much better and much wider/meaner
Emira-Evija.png

Attachments

• Emira-Evija.png
    Emira-Evija.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
That does look lower and meaner, except that front would get destroyed in the real world. There has to be enough clearance in the front for driveways and such. Looks nice though. We'll have to see what Lotus has done with the Type 135 electric sports car. Matt said he's seen it already and it looks great (but of course he'd say that lol). It probably does though if Carr and his team did the design.

Welcome to the forum!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick little photoshop job I did to see what it would look like.

Also lowered, I think it looks much better and much wider/meaner

I like it! Though I prefer the real version for a production street Emira... I'd prefer yours for the GT4 version.

OP
D

Deesan

Reaction score
That does look lower and meaner, except that front would get destroyed in the real world. There has to be enough clearance in the front for driveways and such. Looks nice though. We'll have to see what Lotus has done with the Type 135 electric sports car. Matt said he's seen it already and it looks great (but of course he'd say that lol). It probably does though if Carr and his team did the design.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for welcoming me on board!

I get your point, driving extremely low is definitely not for everyone and places I guess. Personally, everything that touches my hands is gets dropped to the ground as soon as I get it, it's just the way I like it.

The renders of the 135 do look promising! We'll see in time.

In any case, since it looks like I'm not getting my Emira till early 2024 at best according to my dealership, but I think it'll leave just enough time for companies to bring aftermarket coilovers options to the market so I can drop it on day 1.

This is what I'm aiming for lookwise, just not 100% set on the color, I'll have to see the car in person first, but lower it to where the fender arches sit like 1mm over the tires, larger wheels with better offset, badges delete, sleek thin side skirts/diffuser and finally a matching front lip to seal the look.

Emira-side.png

Last edited:
OP
D

Deesan

Reaction score
So I should romove the Lotus logo once I get my Emira.
As always, to each their own! In my case, I know I'll remove all of the ones that can be removed without leaving holes, the front bumper one will have to wait till I can swap the bumper to an FRP one that I like on which I'll be able to shave the hole.