Emira Updates - My Lost Notes... Game of Life 411

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
You know how it feels when you find $50 in an old pair of jeans? It kinda felt like that when I found these lost notes from my Emira test drives. Hope you like this latest Emira video...

OP
@Life411

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I believe that quite a few depositors here in the US have no idea where they stand as to their number in line.
I certainly do not.
Absolutely and not for lack of trying. I've been reaching out to two different dealerships where my son and I have deposits and can't get a straight answer. It's very frustrating.

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
You know how it feels when you find $50 in an old pair of jeans? It kinda felt like that when I found these lost notes from my Emira test drives. Hope you like this latest Emira video...
Your first point is incorrect. The Emira does have Hill Assist. However, if you leave the car in gear when you're waiting at the light the Hill Assist times out. If you wait in Neutral and put it in gear when you're ready to move off, you have several seconds of Hill Assist.

OP
@Life411

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Your first point is incorrect. The Emira does have Hill Assist. However, if you leave the car in gear when you're waiting at the light the Hill Assist times out. If you wait in Neutral and put it in gear when you're ready to move off, you have several seconds of Hill Assist.
Correct and I had already posted a correction in the video's description as well as a sticky comment. Unfortunately, YT doesn't provide a way to correct or update the video and the Lotus reps I was dealing with weren't very knowledgeable. Thanks for watching and for the additional detail on how Hill Assist works in the Emira. What you say sounds different from what the Emira Handbook says, so I wonder is this from direct experience or what is the source of your information? Also, I would not be surprised if this behavior varies by spec, country, etc. Here's what I subsequently found in the published Emira Handbook which is not exactly what you've described:

1688293265782.png

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
What you say sounds different from what the Emira Handbook says, so I wonder is this from direct experience or what is the source of your information?
That's what the dealer told me when I picked up my Emira. Haven't really tested it to see if he's right.