Emira vs Emira - Emira review - Manual vs Automatic test drives - I4 U.S. updates

@Life411

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My dad and I had the opportunity to drive two Lotus Emiras back-to-back last Thursday. This is the first of several new Emira videos (I think I have 10 already!), so you may want to subscribe and turn notifications "on" to be notified when the next ones come out. I try to answer questions like:

How does the Manual Emira compare to the Automatic? When can we drive the I4 with DCT in the U.S.? What do Dark Verdant and Hethel Yellow look like in person?

Enjoy! Peter

M3DOC

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My dad and I had the opportunity to drive two Lotus Emiras back-to-back last Thursday. This is the first of several new Emira videos (I think I have 10 already!), so you may want to subscribe and turn notifications "on" to be notified when the next ones come out. I try to answer questions like:

How does the Manual Emira compare to the Automatic? When can we drive the I4 with DCT in the U.S.? What do Dark Verdant and Hethel Yellow look like in person?

Enjoy! Peter

I was pretty impressed with the V6 automatic test drive. Seems it was REV matching and gear changes sounded almost as fast as a DCT. I love the way the V6 sounds, but really want the AMG I4 DCT version. Surely there's going to be a better sounding aftermarket exhaust for the I4 and a flash update available after we finally get them delivered to NA.