Number27 Emira V6 vs Evora 410

meccanisti

Reaction score
Here's Number27 comparing my Emira to an Evora 410...

Was fun to compare the cars and do some of the driving in the film! I think Jack liked it, and the obvious conclusion is the Emira is a dialed back, but more usable version of the Evora. Shocker!

Rudolph

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nice review...
Indeed if you want to experience the real Lotus feel, the Evora GT 410 Sport is the better choice.
The Emira certainly is a more comfortable "shopping" car.....

OP
meccanisti

meccanisti

Reaction score
Nice review...
Indeed if you want to experience the real Lotus feel, the Evora GT 410 Sport is the better choice.
The Emira certainly is a more comfortable "shopping" car.....
I see it differently. If you want hardcore, Exige. If you want a road car, Emira. Evora is in the middle and this doesn’t make sense to me…

Rudolph

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I see it differently. If you want hardcore, Exige. If you want a road car, Emira. Evora is in the middle and this doesn’t make sense to me…
There are more intermediate steps between only hardcore or only a road car.......the Evora GT 410 Sport hits the mark perfectly for me.....

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
just watched the video. That's a nicely made comparison, but in my opinion it's still flawed. Because you would have had to compare the Evora GT 410 with the sports suspension of the Emira to find any real differences.

It has often been described that the Emira with Touring suspension can best be compared with the first Evoras and the Sport suspension with the Evora GT 410.