Emira Spotted on M11

Nick_2022

Reaction score
20220208_152819.jpg

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
You can see the yellow fault stickers on the rear, see just above left exhaust pipe.

Last edited:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm looking at how the dirt accumulates on the back of the car. It won't be difficult to clean the exhaust tips that are outside of the mesh screen, but the dirt behind it is going to be a challenge. It might be worth it to put one of those treatments on the areas behind the screen, that you put on wheels so you can just spray them and the dirt comes off.

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Strangely that picture has got me more excited than anything on the configurator! I have never actually seen one in the flesh and this is a real life picture, with no 'polish'. It has probably been the most helpful to help me decide to now (probably 🤪) no go with BP.
It looks so wide at the rear. Which I love. And high wheel arches in relation to the height of the roof. Which I also love. The exhaust tips look bigger in real life. Which, you'll be unsurprised to hear...i also love!
The roof tapers beautifully towards the back... I love it, I love it, I love it!

I have to calm down... I doubt I'll get mine until December... I'd have had a coronary by then!

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Strangely that picture has got me more excited than anything on the configurator! I have never actually seen one in the flesh and this is a real life picture, with no 'polish'. It has probably been the most helpful to help me decide to now (probably 🤪) no go with BP.
It looks so wide at the rear. Which I love. And high wheel arches in relation to the height of the roof. Which I also love. The exhaust tips look bigger in real life. Which, you'll be unsurprised to hear...i also love!
The roof tapers beautifully towards the back... I love it, I love it, I love it!

I have to calm down... I doubt I'll get mine until December... I'd have had a coronary by then!
When i saw the blue pre-prod car in Nottingham in the flesh it looked wide and beautiful and not small. 911 sized car but beautifully proportioned.

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
And now we see how the tail lights appear. Wonder what the field testing is aout this close to production? Media,, influencer? Lucky employee who gets to take their work home? That's a legit license plate.
Pre Prod car - registered Sept 21.

Vehicle Details​

Vehicle make - LOTUS
Date of first registration - September 2021
Year of manufacture - 2021
Cylinder capacity - Not available
CO₂ emissions - 0 g/km
Fuel type - Not available
Euro status - Not available
Real Driving Emissions (RDE) - Not available
Export marker - No
Vehicle status - Taxed
Vehicle colour - BLACK
Vehicle type approval - Not available
Wheelplan - 2 AXLE RIGID BODY
Revenue weight - Not available
Date of last V5C (logbook) issued - 17 September 2021

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Pre Prod car - registered Sept 21.

Vehicle Details​

Vehicle make - LOTUS
Date of first registration - September 2021
Year of manufacture - 2021
Cylinder capacity - Not available
CO₂ emissions - 0 g/km
Fuel type - Not available
Euro status - Not available
Real Driving Emissions (RDE) - Not available
Export marker - No
Vehicle status - Taxed
Vehicle colour - BLACK
Vehicle type approval - Not available
Wheelplan - 2 AXLE RIGID BODY
Revenue weight - Not available
Date of last V5C (logbook) issued - 17 September 2021
Thanks. So more field testing or work perk?

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thanks a lot nick, I’ve seen her in the flesh, I’ve got my order in, I visit this site 87 times a day, and been on the configurator 1000+ times and all these things have kept my yearnings in check and then you have to go and post this picture….. and now I’m all impatient again 🤨

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
And now we see how the tail lights appear. Wonder what the field testing is aout this close to production? Media,, influencer? Lucky employee who gets to take their work home? That's a legit license plate.
Several are with staff for long term testing. Some are having to do hundreds of miles a day and take them home every night. Lucky so and sos!

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Several are with staff for long term testing. Some are having to do hundreds of miles a day and take them home every night. Lucky so and sos!
I guess they have to do wear rates, find weak components, fault finding etc - all can only be done over a long period of time driving in the real world. Certainly beats most company cars and business trips! :)