Has anyone else ordered Hethel Yellow with Ice Grey? (other than Shmee)

Whilst I'm thoroughly embarrassed to share the same spec as him (though I have no black pack), I was just curious if anyone else on here has gone for this colour combo or will I be the only one?
I ordered yellow without black pack but with black rims and black alcantara with yellow stitches. ☺️

i like ice grey, but i am skeptical about how easy is to clean and maintain, what are your thoughts?
i am considering alcantara, but it always looks like if it is dirty to me :p

Black nappa leather - cant go wrong. may not be the best colour but definitely more practical.
true...but somehow i want to add options that later on, they would be available with extra cost on the base model :p i assume black leather comes as standard.

I've gone for Hethel with black pack, but currently very undecided between Alcantara with yellow stitching, or going full on and opting for the red leather! Currently leaning towards the red...

Didn’t realise I’d ordered same as shmee did he spec the diamond cut wheels or pure black ?
For ref hethel yellow , ice white , black packs, yellow callipers and black wheels
V6 manual

true...but somehow i want to add options that later on, they would be available with extra cost on the base model :p i assume black leather comes as standard.
Base model has a black leather and technical fabric interior as standard, then will have options to do full leather and alcantara in various colours.

I believe full leather seats were an extra cost option on the Evora. I want to say standard was leather/alcantara.

Emira may follow the same formula starting with leather/fabric, then leather/alcantara and then full leather. This is total speculation on my part.

Didn’t realise I’d ordered same as shmee did he spec the diamond cut wheels or pure black ?
For ref hethel yellow , ice white , black packs, yellow callipers and black wheels
V6 manual
I believe that he's specced the silver wheels

I've gone for Hethel with black pack, but currently very undecided between Alcantara with yellow stitching, or going full on and opting for the red leather! Currently leaning towards the red...
That's my spec: FE i4 (hopefully with an ECU tune), Hethel Yellow with black pack, red leather interior, red calipers with gloss black wheels. Will also get the headlights tinted black and ceramic coating.

That's my spec: FE i4 (hopefully with an ECU tune), Hethel Yellow with black pack, red leather interior, red calipers with gloss black wheels. Will also get the headlights tinted black and ceramic coating.
That spec will be quite something!

I did!
Hethel Yellow, Ice Grey interior, Alcantara Wheel, full black pack, black wheels, yellow calipers and touring suspension with the V6 Manual.

Black leather and technical cloth for Base.

I've (like most others) have spent a lot of time on the configurator and have come to the realisation that this spec
After spending a lot of time on the configurator, I came to the realisation that this spec will get me the most attention with its supercar looks! (mid life crisis, I know).

Back