Has anyone else ordered Hethel Yellow with Ice Grey? (other than Shmee)

Golfer1971

Reaction score
Whilst I'm thoroughly embarrassed to share the same spec as him (though I have no black pack), I was just curious if anyone else on here has gone for this colour combo or will I be the only one?
I ordered yellow without black pack but with black rims and black alcantara with yellow stitches. ☺️

DrNio13

Reaction score
i like ice grey, but i am skeptical about how easy is to clean and maintain, what are your thoughts?
i am considering alcantara, but it always looks like if it is dirty to me :p

DrNio13

Reaction score
Black nappa leather - cant go wrong. may not be the best colour but definitely more practical.
true...but somehow i want to add options that later on, they would be available with extra cost on the base model :p i assume black leather comes as standard.

Gizmo750

Reaction score
I've gone for Hethel with black pack, but currently very undecided between Alcantara with yellow stitching, or going full on and opting for the red leather! Currently leaning towards the red...

Daz205

Reaction score
Didn’t realise I’d ordered same as shmee did he spec the diamond cut wheels or pure black ?
For ref hethel yellow , ice white , black packs, yellow callipers and black wheels
V6 manual

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
true...but somehow i want to add options that later on, they would be available with extra cost on the base model :p i assume black leather comes as standard.
Base model has a black leather and technical fabric interior as standard, then will have options to do full leather and alcantara in various colours.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I believe full leather seats were an extra cost option on the Evora. I want to say standard was leather/alcantara.

Emira may follow the same formula starting with leather/fabric, then leather/alcantara and then full leather. This is total speculation on my part.

OP
Emira

Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Didn’t realise I’d ordered same as shmee did he spec the diamond cut wheels or pure black ?
For ref hethel yellow , ice white , black packs, yellow callipers and black wheels
V6 manual
I believe that he's specced the silver wheels

naum

Reaction score
I've gone for Hethel with black pack, but currently very undecided between Alcantara with yellow stitching, or going full on and opting for the red leather! Currently leaning towards the red...
That's my spec: FE i4 (hopefully with an ECU tune), Hethel Yellow with black pack, red leather interior, red calipers with gloss black wheels. Will also get the headlights tinted black and ceramic coating.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That's my spec: FE i4 (hopefully with an ECU tune), Hethel Yellow with black pack, red leather interior, red calipers with gloss black wheels. Will also get the headlights tinted black and ceramic coating.
That spec will be quite something!

Wake

Reaction score
I did!
Hethel Yellow, Ice Grey interior, Alcantara Wheel, full black pack, black wheels, yellow calipers and touring suspension with the V6 Manual.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Black leather and technical cloth for Base.

naum

Reaction score
I've (like most others) have spent a lot of time on the configurator and have come to the realisation that this spec
After spending a lot of time on the configurator, I came to the realisation that this spec will get me the most attention with its supercar looks! (mid life crisis, I know).