Emira Spotted on M11

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Strangely that picture has got me more excited than anything on the configurator! I have never actually seen one in the flesh and this is a real life picture, with no 'polish'. It has probably been the most helpful to help me decide to now (probably šŸ¤Ŗ) no go with BP.
It looks so wide at the rear. Which I love. And high wheel arches in relation to the height of the roof. Which I also love. The exhaust tips look bigger in real life. Which, you'll be unsurprised to hear...i also love!
The roof tapers beautifully towards the back... I love it, I love it, I love it!

I have to calm down... I doubt I'll get mine until December... I'd have had a coronary by then!
Yep, periods of calm, followed by spells of great excitement - all part of the merry go round!

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Strangely that picture has got me more excited than anything on the configurator! I have never actually seen one in the flesh and this is a real life picture, with no 'polish'. It has probably been the most helpful to help me decide to now (probably šŸ¤Ŗ) no go with BP.
It looks so wide at the rear. Which I love. And high wheel arches in relation to the height of the roof. Which I also love. The exhaust tips look bigger in real life. Which, you'll be unsurprised to hear...i also love!
The roof tapers beautifully towards the back... I love it, I love it, I love it!

I have to calm down... I doubt I'll get mine until December... I'd have had a coronary by then!
When i saw the blue pre-prod car in Nottingham in the flesh it looked wide and beautiful and not small. 911 sized car but beautifully proportioned.
Hi Iā€™ve never seen one how would you compare size to Audi R8 ?

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I also have not seen one in flesh and I literally donā€™t know how I will mange to wait until probably at least October ( still waiting for my date to be confirmed) when I think about this car literally every day and check this website every night, constantly looking at photos trying to be sure about my spec choices. Itā€™s going to be murder when lucky šŸ€ oneā€™s get their June

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hi Iā€™ve never seen one how would you compare size to Audi R8 ?
From the dimensions of the Emira itā€™s very close to the size of an R8.
I was worried it may be small but it isnā€™t, itā€™s not like a shrunken toy super car.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Iā€™ll have to check cool the R8 has got a very wide butt indeed but still fits nicely in my garage šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼
Emira 1895mm R8 1940mm wide, so 45mm smaller.
Emira length 4412mm Audi R8 4429mm, so 17mm smaller.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira 1895mm R8 1940mm wide, so 45mm smaller.
Emira length 4412mm Audi R8 4429mm, so 17mm smaller.
Oh wow itā€™s going to have great road presence and stance. Surprised itā€™s almost as wide as R8 as always think they are a wide car especially the back. Going to be nice and roomy inside canā€™t wait to see one in the flesh. šŸ˜Š

Attachments

• E42D8727-40D7-4102-AC11-9CAD656DA30D.jpeg
    E42D8727-40D7-4102-AC11-9CAD656DA30D.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 51

klho001

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That rear center light strip is part of the driving lights and not brake lights I presume?

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That rear center light strip is part of the driving lights and not brake lights I presume?
That correct.. if you watch some of the videos you can see it oy lights up under braking. The rear lights remind me of a current Alfa model.

klho001

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The center bar is the required center brake light that all vehicles have to have.
Iā€™m glad itā€™s integrated as part of the horizontal strip on the trunk and not mounted high on the rear window like many cars