• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Full Handbook

Whitey

Reaction score
So thats a wrap, I have sent everything I can, three outstanding that seem to have dropped off the planet.

I have 3 Workshop Manuals remaining and 5 User Manuals so if anybody would still like one then let me know, I am taking a rest from the post office though so they will be sent next week.

Thank you everybody, any issues let me know. I used my workshop manual yesterday to get the torque settings for the TPMS. A valuable tool in the armoury against Lotus troubles.
Received mine today, top quality and many thanks to you Martyn 👍

MikeR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So thats a wrap, I have sent everything I can, three outstanding that seem to have dropped off the planet.

I have 3 Workshop Manuals remaining and 5 User Manuals so if anybody would still like one then let me know, I am taking a rest from the post office though so they will be sent next week.

Thank you everybody, any issues let me know. I used my workshop manual yesterday to get the torque settings for the TPMS. A valuable tool in the armoury against Lotus troubles.
Service Manual arrived safely this afternoon. Many thanks Martyn, your dedication is much appreciated.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Mine just turned up... they look fantastic! 👍
Cheers again @Martylemoo :tiphat:

Tonygcar

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Mine have been delivered too well packaged and excellent quality
Many thanks Martyn Legend

GlynV6

Reaction score
Mine arrived today. Fantastic quality and very well packaged. Great value too.
Many thanks for doing this, it is really appreciated.

Neil D.

Reaction score
Both books arrived, great job, thank you very much.
Now time to read.
Neil

oldf**t

Reaction score

I would like both manuals if you have some remaining.

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I will check what I have left when I get home later, I am keeping a couple of each back for the time being just in case the courier fails me on any deliveries.

I will be able to do another print run but it’s a minimum of 10 each.

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’ll echo what all others have said who received a shop manual from you: nicely packaged, impressively bound, and looks GREAT! Kudos to you Marty for taking on this task and doing such a fabulous job for fellow Forum members! The added bonus was having to pay zero cross-border fees: it arrived today with no strings attached.

Stiffarm

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ll echo what all others have said who received a shop manual from you: nicely packaged, impressively bound, and looks GREAT! Kudos to you Marty for taking on this task and doing such a fabulous job for fellow Forum members! The added bonus was having to pay zero cross-border fees: it arrived today with no strings attached.
Just received the Owners and Shop Manuals--which are of amazing quality.
Wow, what a great service to all of us Emira owners.
Thanks so much Martylmoo!

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just received the Owners and Shop Manuals--which are of amazing quality.
Wow, what a great service to all of us Emira owners.
Thanks so much Martylmoo!
@Stiffarm do you know how long it took to arrive after clearing customs? And was it delivered via USPS

ManOfSteel

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Attachments

• 20240510_121238.jpg
    20240510_121238.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 39