Emira Full Handbook

I will do a run of the workshop manual, I need all names by end of May. Run will be sent out 15th June and next one will not be until September.

Cost is £70 delivered U.K. and $100 Delivered US/Canada
I can deliver anywhere but at cost for shipping.
Start the list here:-
Please count me in for a workshop manual, I saw Porters yesterday, really nice.
I am US.

I'm interested in a workshop manual and US owners manual. Thanks!

I got both this week, thank you again for putting these together. I am very pleased with the result!

My wife was very impressed too!

Received a few days before I took delivery...great quality and speedy delivery to Southern California. Many thanks!!

Did you guys in the US not receive an owners manual?
Because I did in a faux leather folder like most car manufacturers provide.

Did you guys in the US not receive an owners manual?
Because I did in a faux leather folder like most car manufacturers provide.
you got some documentation in that folder, but I'd wager it wasn't the full user manual.

count me in for both manuals if available, US based. thanks!

you got some documentation in that folder, but I'd wager it wasn't the full user manual.

Does the user manual contain any more information than what's in these booklets?

Attachments

• manual.jpg
    manual.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 19
Does the user manual contain any more information than what's in these booklets?
That is just the quick start guide, and in it there is a QR code to get the full manual online. I don't believe that you can get the shop manual online.

I will do a run of the workshop manual, I need all names by end of May. Run will be sent out 15th June and next one will not be until September.

Please add me to your list; I'm in the USA. Thanks in advance!

Will you doing the handbook as well? Thanks for your efforts!

In for both manuals. US based. Thanks for doing this!

Please count me in + shipping to the US

Sorry I'm late to this party. Can I ask if the full handbook and the workshop manual include the i4 or is it V6 only? Thanks!

Back