OP
digilotus

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks for sharing these! Shadow grey with stealth PPF looks the goods. :love:

All that's missing in this spec is a red interior that goes with the exterior red highlights.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
at first glance it looks like a completely different car!!

firstlotus

Reaction score
here is an idea for Hethel Yellow...
337048737_172005409028418_2125643829151048388_n.jpg

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've thought about doing Scuderia-style tapered stripes on mine, but don't have the photoshop skills to see what they might look like on an Emira.

scud1.jpg

I'll probably experiment with some vinyl when I get my car, and if it doesn't look as good as it does in my head I'll just peel them off to keep it clean and classy.

Lotus Eric

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The Turbo Esprit has been my all time design favorite since the mid eighties and I really loved the straight pinstripes and the turbo esprit decal - it was totally iconic. I just got the VIN for my Emira for New York delivery early March. I'm thinking what the hell, why not get stripes and a decal put on immediately along with the PPF. I'm getting green verdant and I'm thinking this is the modern interpretation of the Turbo Esprit graphics with strips that follow the curve of the car, what do you guys think? (the letters will also be in gold like the stripe, not yellow) Or should I give up on my possibly cheesy teenage sensibilities and just leave it as is...

Lotus Emira with gold pinstripes.png

Lotus Esprit green with pinstripes.jpg

Lotus Eric

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There's a good chance I'll add this lettering on the side, and black out the inside of the wheels like this, but I'm going to wait until I actually see the car and spend some time with it before deciding what to do if anything. I know from the many hours I spent working with the 3D model, that this car looks so good as-is, any added graphics are going to have to be done with extreme thought and care, otherwise you'll just clown up the car.

It's not just a car body, it's a true sculpture.

View attachment 21036
I really like the subtle Lotus, just thinking I might want more...

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
The Turbo Esprit has been my all time design favorite since the mid eighties and I really loved the straight pinstripes and the turbo esprit decal - it was totally iconic. I just got the VIN for my Emira for New York delivery early March. I'm thinking what the hell, why not get stripes and a decal put on immediately along with the PPF. I'm getting green verdant and I'm thinking this is the modern interpretation of the Turbo Esprit graphics with strips that follow the curve of the car, what do you guys think? (the letters will also be in gold like the stripe, not yellow) Or should I give up on my possibly cheesy teenage sensibilities and just leave it as is...

View attachment 35884

View attachment 35885

I like it! Welcome to the forum @Lotus Eric 🎉

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I really like it, put some gold wheels on it for the full effect!

Drevil

Reaction score
There's a good chance I'll add this lettering on the side, and black out the inside of the wheels like this, but I'm going to wait until I actually see the car and spend some time with it before deciding what to do if anything. I know from the many hours I spent working with the 3D model, that this car looks so good as-is, any added graphics are going to have to be done with extreme thought and care, otherwise you'll just clown up the car.

It's not just a car body, it's a true sculpture.

View attachment 21036
Where can you get lettering like that "lotus"??

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Where can you get lettering like that "lotus"??
Here it is as a pdf file. You can scale it up or down to whatever size you want it to be, and it won't lose resolution.

Attachments

• LOTUS lettering.pdf
    6.5 KB · Views: 35