Emira Decals - Share your design ideas!

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Over the past year or so there have been many renders shared of Emira decal designs / stripes and colour combinations, often created in Photoshop or even with 3D rendering software. I might have even mocked up and shared one or two myself!

I'm now seriously considering what decals and designs to add to my Emira... anything from centre stripes over the hood/roof/tailgate through to a lower stripe on the door contour just above the lower black pack. I want something that looks tasteful yet sporty.

Does anyone have any design ideas regarding decals you plan to add to your Emira once it arrives?

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thank you for posting this, Im also really interested on decal ideas. I posted on it a few months back but I don’t recall any follow up.

ino

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Small, but I am planning to add the Emira logo under the LOTUS on rear.

And maybe adding some accent stripes as PB racing does.

When I wrap it in white in the future, leave the back from around the rear wheel in the original colour. (currently no image)

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Considering a pinstripe on the lower edge of the black part under the doors, maybe extend to front lip and rear diffusers. Silver to match the wheels? Oh wait, I specced black wheels... yellow to match the center caps?

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This one has been my plan for a while but I may just leave it plain instead. We’ll see when (if) the car ever arrives. BTW the link in my signature should still work for people who want to play with stripes and colors on a PC.

Attachments

• 6E4BC29B-B50A-475C-9AF2-88D453C8C6A6.jpeg
    6E4BC29B-B50A-475C-9AF2-88D453C8C6A6.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 171
OP
digilotus

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This one has been my plan for a while but I may just leave it plain instead. We’ll see when (if) the car ever arrives. BTW the link in my signature should still work for people who want to play with stripes and colors on a PC.
Oh yes, I remember this one! It does look super special! :love:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
There's a good chance I'll add this lettering on the side, and black out the inside of the wheels like this, but I'm going to wait until I actually see the car and spend some time with it before deciding what to do if anything. I know from the many hours I spent working with the 3D model, that this car looks so good as-is, any added graphics are going to have to be done with extreme thought and care, otherwise you'll just clown up the car.

It's not just a car body, it's a true sculpture.

Verdant, Evija wheels 1a.png

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I will probably add a small v6 decal behind the front wheel

OP
digilotus

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Totally agree that any decals or stripes added need to be tasteful and not over the top. Just a bit of icing sugar added and no more...

The Emira design is already so classy that its easy to make it look cheap or tacky with bad decals. Which is exactly why I asked for everyone's design ideas on what might work. I know I want to do something tasteful with decals, but not quite sure what to do yet!

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Totally agree that any decals or stripes added need to be tasteful and not over the top. Just a bit of icing sugar added in and no more...

The Emira design is already so classy that its easy to make it look cheap with bad decals. Which is exactly why I asked for everyone's design ideas on what might work. I know I want to do something tasteful with decals, but not quite sure what to do yet!
5591B138-B1CF-46ED-A6E5-557047DEDEF8.jpeg
Added this to my Evora400 a take on the Evora sport racer.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Love it

OP
digilotus

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

hbar

Reaction score
I love this. I'd be tempted to do it, except apparently we're both in Washington, and a car with this graphic should not risk ever running into a copy on the road!