Deposit credit card

Matthaus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I remember when I paid my £2000 back in July, it said something about refunds only being made to the origional card.

I have a new credit card and I had planned to keep the old one around just in case I needed a refund (waiting for the i4 FE details and while I am likely to want it, who knows what might happen to put me off) - but my card providor is changing so will get a new card soon either way.

Has anyone had similar discussion with Lotus? If my old card goes / get changed according to their Ts and Cs I can't get my £2k back. Or at leas they might make it difficult.

I don't want to refund back to the expiring card and then re-pay on the new one and end up back of the queue or something daft either.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
It will be fine. If you have a conversation and pass security they will pay back to any card I'm sure

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I remember when I paid my £2000 back in July, it said something about refunds only being made to the origional card.

I have a new credit card and I had planned to keep the old one around just in case I needed a refund (waiting for the i4 FE details and while I am likely to want it, who knows what might happen to put me off) - but my card providor is changing so will get a new card soon either way.

Has anyone had similar discussion with Lotus? If my old card goes / get changed according to their Ts and Cs I can't get my £2k back. Or at leas they might make it difficult.

I don't want to refund back to the expiring card and then re-pay on the new one and end up back of the queue or something daft either.
I’ve not had it with Lotus but it happened to me on another high value item. I just informed them my old card was no longer valid and they refunded it to another providers card. The thing that typically matters is it originates back to either a debit or credit card, I.e if you paid on credit card they’d refund it to credit car and not to a debit card.