Dealer / Agent meeting Hethel

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Dealers are meeting at Hethel for 3 days Wednesday to Friday this week. Although they haven't been given much information about the meeting they are expecting to be given test drives and car allocation for demonstration purposes. Dealers are not buying the Emira but are being given cars by Lotus I believe 2 for each showroom.
So it might be an idea to call your dealer week beginning 2nd for up to date info.

Last edited:

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Dealers are meeting at Hethel for 3 days Wednesday to Friday this week. Although they haven't been given much information about the meeting they are expecting to be given test drives and car allocation for demonstration purposes. Dealers are not buying the Emira but are being given cars by Lotus I believe 2 for each showroom.
So it might be an idea to call your dealer week beginning 2nd for up to date info.
The silence has been deafening on this topic. Anyone learn from their dealer what actually transpired? Any information to relay?
Thanks...

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The silence has been deafening on this topic. Anyone learn from their dealer what actually transpired? Any information to relay?
Thanks...
They have probably been banned from posting after the photo episode lol

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I don’t think a lot of new information was actually shared. We’d have had a leak or two by now.

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I don’t think a lot of new information was actually shared. We’d have had a leak or two by now.
Hey guys the whole event was the official global dealer launch 🚀 of the Emira with track time, after sales service planning and other aspects.

An update on the vision 80 plan, as well as working through the new retail showroom standards they are aspiring to deliver over the next 2 years. In order to provide the consumer experience.

FYI Matt and his crew have just landed in Australia 🇦🇺 for the official Emira launch this weekend I.e a meet & greet is set for this Sunday in Sydney. Not sure which car they will have/showcase so will fill you in after the event.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey guys the whole event was the official global dealer launch 🚀 of the Emira with track time, after sales service planning and other aspects.

An update on the vision 80 plan, as well as working through the new retail showroom standards they are aspiring to deliver over the next 2 years. In order to provide the consumer experience.

FYI Matt and his crew have just landed in Australia 🇦🇺 for the official Emira launch this weekend I.e a meet & greet is set for this Sunday in Sydney. Not sure which car they will have/showcase so will fill you in after the event.
I suspect it will be one of the newly built cars tested by dealers at Hethel but we will see! Exciting times!

Do you know who else has flown over with Matt?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I hope it’s one of the new cars but expect it’ll be the Shadow Grey dynamic prototype again, as that’s been touring Asia recently.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I hope it’s one of the new cars but expect it’ll be the Shadow Grey dynamic prototype again, as that’s been touring Asia recently.
I think that was the original plan but may have changed last minute. Fingers crossed!

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It could be a world first public preview of Nimbus grey! :ROFLMAO:

I'll be seeing Matt and team later this week with the car.. should be awesome!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It could be a world first public preview of Nimbus grey! :ROFLMAO:

I'll be seeing Matt and team later this week with the car.. should be awesome!
Guess who was just nominated to ask a ton of compelling questions of The Man?
Make it count..:)

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That would seem like the smart thing to do Tom, let's hope they surprise everyone...

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looks like you’re taking one for the team mate. The invite said Matt Windle and his executive team. Didn’t state other names though.
Should I fail later this week I’m sure you will succeed on Sunday! 😀