Dealer Experience and Feedback

brainf18

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've seen some good and not so good comments about dealers now the Emira is being delivered. It might be helpful to customers to hear from those who are willing to share their experiences, good, bad, ehhhh etc.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
My experience was great. Yes they added on to the price $1700 but that included the ceramic coating. I was ok with that as I was going to do it anyway.
I have been back twice since getting the car. Was struggling with the settings and infotainment screens.
They went over everything again. Spent 45 minutes with them. They went over all I needed to know. Told me come back anytime for any help or assistance I need.
They also put my carbon engine cover on. I could have done it myself. But they said let them do it. They did not charge me. I did offer to pay as I don’t expect anything for nothing.

Emirahouston

Emira Fan
Reaction score
My experience was great. Yes they added on to the price $1700 but that included the ceramic coating. I was ok with that as I was going to do it anyway.
I have been back twice since getting the car. Was struggling with the settings and infotainment screens.
They went over everything again. Spent 45 minutes with them. They went over all I needed to know. Told me come back anytime for any help or assistance I need.
They also put my carbon engine cover on. I could have done it myself. But they said let them do it. They did not charge me. I did offer to pay as I don’t expect anything for nothing.
They gave you a better deal than me! They charged me the $1700 for “prep fee” PLUS $1295 for xpell ceramic coating (mandatory)… they really tried to squeeze and milk every dollar they could and they knew they could get away with it since if I walked away from the deal someone else would have jumped on it. Especially once CARB got approved and a new order is at least a year away before it gets delivered (best case scenario)

I personally did not have the best experience with that dealership but it looks like yours was more pleasant which shows that it is important to maintain relationships with the dealers just like you did. I’ve never met them, only talked to them on the phone, they don’t know me and they don’t care, they just want to make as much money as possible. It’s a business, I get it but I can guarantee you I will never buy another car from them. As of now they still have the car, I’m waiting for them to do windows tint and powder coating but I have zero updates on when it will actually be done, no delivery date scheduled. I’m just left in the dark which pretty much sums up my entire experience with them. YYMMV

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
My mistake I did pay for the ceramic extra.
I actually forgot I was charged that amount extra when they did the PPF
The $1700 was the prep charge excluding the ceramic