❔ QUESTION Factory Tour 12th May

Reaction score
Afternoon All,

I’ve got a factory tour booked on the 12th May; happy to ask any questions you might have?

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi ! Here we go!

Ask about the door sound when close it please , also this issues in tan leather seats at the safety car shadow grey color , please ask about it,

Mm what else, also open your eyes looking for silver forged wheels and how they looks, much satin or slightly bright

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Need some photos or impressions on Nimbus grey!! Also Does the door handle feel like your grabbing a weiner when you open it? Another door handle question is is there any play when its fully extended, such as up and down motion. The real question I want to know is if it feels like it will snap off if you apply to much up or down force.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can you get some clarification on if the exposed gear shift linkages are going to be covered up, if so, for all countries?

Are you talking about the metal grate around the manual's body? I believe they are all going to come with that easily removable metal grate, but some clarification would be good. We all know why we cant have kinder eggs....

kitkat

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Are you talking about the metal grate around the manual's body? I believe they are all going to come with that easily removable metal grate, but some clarification would be good. We all know why we cant have kinder eggs....
It’s a solid panel now according to some.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks for the offer.

Can you ask them about ADAS, specifically what elements will be fitted to which cars, and see if you get a straightforward answer that tallies with what I’ve previously been told!

Also, can you confirm the answers already provided about particulate filters are the same for every country (no filter for V6 FE, filter for i4 FE and Base Editions).

And have a fantastic time - it’s a great tour.

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I know you probably won’t get an answer… but when can we hear an i4 and also something that gives us confidence that the kef stereo isn’t ’tinny’ per the comment from top gear

FlyNavy01

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Also, can you confirm the answers already provided about particulate filters are the same for every country (no filter for V6 FE, filter for i4 FE and Base Editions).
If that's true, I hope it can be easily removed. Of all the silly things people complain about on here, most don't bother me... but that certainly would. I have virtually no interest spending ~$100k on a sports car if it's neutered for another country's regulations. And I say that as an environmentalist who also just happens to be a car enthusiast. Cautiously hopeful!

Last edited:

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
:unsure: so you are not including complaining about ozone protection as not being a silly thing to complain about?:eek:

FlyNavy01

Emira Fan
Reaction score
:unsure: so you are not including complaining about ozone protection as not being a silly thing to complain about?:eek:
Your use of a double negative makes your question confusing. GPF's don't protect the ozone layer, they remove particulates. Probably 90% of the cars on the road in the US don't have one. Most American's lifestyles create far more harmful emissions from their everyday habits than anything regarding an occasionally driven sports car. So, in short, no I'm not.

Anyways, I'd be interested in hearing if we could get more information on the gear linkage and seats as well. Enjoy the tour!

Last edited:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to know why the First Editions aren't coming with any sort of numbered signature plaque or anything really special to show its a FE other than that silly little triangle badge on the exterior.

Also, will the deviated stitching follow through to the production shift boot?

Will the infotainment and digital gauge cluster accept future software updates?

Weight of the forged wheels vs cast?

PPF from the factory? Port installed? Or simply not offered?

When's the ETA for the various backordered parts that are delaying production? (forged wheels, black exhaust finishers, various Toyota bits, etc.)

When will the production Emira review embargo be lifted? I want to see Chris Harris get that white Emira (not the 007 proto) sideways! He teased a pic more than 2 months ago...

And if there's time for any more questions, ask when bespoke Emira orders will be accepted by the new Advanced Performance Division and if FE owners will get priority treatment. 😉