Factory tour

Nick Sticks

Reaction score
Can't go wrong staying at The Bird In Hand, closest pub to the factory.
Plus a while back Alex Brake (the manager I think) posted a discount promo code on Facebook: GROUPLOTUS2022, which might still work.
I've had lunch there a number of times and there's lots of Lotus photos etc on the walls.
Some people hire cars but the train from London to Norwich is good, then get a taxi.

peterjr

Reaction score
I'm picking up my new Emira Turbo (the AMG i4) next week from the factory. I will be going from London so will be leaving from Liverpool Street Station. You may wish to take the inter-city style train (https://www.greateranglia.co.uk) it's about £20+ off peak after 9.30am for a single journey to Norwich, and takes about 90-100 minutes. Then you can take a taxi from Norwich for £25 (about 30 minutes) to the factory or take a short 10 min train down to Wymondham (£5.50 single and a £10 taxi to the factory), but the trains may not tie up, so you could be hanging around for a bit. Quite excited actually.

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm picking up my new Emira Turbo (the AMG i4) next week from the factory. I will be going from London so will be leaving from Liverpool Street Station. You may wish to take the inter-city style train (https://www.greateranglia.co.uk) it's about £20+ off peak after 9.30am for a single journey to Norwich, and takes about 90-100 minutes. Then you can take a taxi from Norwich for £25 (about 30 minutes) to the factory or take a short 10 min train down to Wymondham (£5.50 single and a £10 taxi to the factory), but the trains may not tie up, so you could be hanging around for a bit. Quite excited actually.
Taxis are few and far between at Wymondham - I’d get one from Norwich if I were you…..

Reactions: JAY
OP
JAY

JAY

Reaction score
What day you picking up your car I’m doing factory tour Wednesday morning

peterjr

Reaction score
What day you picking up your car I’m doing factory tour Wednesday morning
Apologies, only just seen the message. I picked the car up last Wednesday. True to form (trouble, serious, etc), having picked it up and down the motorway to Thetford and I had to return with a tyre pressure issue. Luckily a faulty sensor was diagnosed and replaced in 30 mins and back on my way....

Reactions: JAY