• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

danmessy

Reaction score
Redacted.jpg

GlynV6

Reaction score
Sorry if you have posted already (feel free to link me), but the yellow trim, what is this / how do you do it?
It is just 6mm yellow vinyl pinstripe tape that I got off eBay. There are lots of sellers on there. I think it was about £5 for a 10m roll. I just bought it to see how it looked as I have seen others do it. Easy to install and easy to remove if you don't like it. I am keeping it on for now.

GreenDeal

Reaction score
Hello Emira enthusiasts, my "DV-EMIRA-DIVA" has finally been converted.
Thanks to Öhlins TTX sports suspension, toe links and 1 cm wheel spacers, the car is now approx. 25 mm lower than the series!;)

:)

Attachments

• 20231007_155307.jpg
    20231007_155307.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 119

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello Emira enthusiasts, my "DV-EMIRA-DIVA" has finally been converted.
Thanks to Öhlins TTX sports suspension, toe links and 1 cm wheel spacers, the car is now approx. 25 mm lower than the series!;)

:)
More pictures, please! :)