• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

danmessy

Reaction score
I didn’t spec it like this - I agree, almost no point having the BP on DV.

Lotus made a mistake and applied the black pack. I realised when I saw it on the invoice!. But I agreed with LCC not to pay for the BP and they had the dealer change the lettering back to silver. Tips are on order and they will swap them out too.
Is this a difficult task and can it be done if the BP has already been applied (i.e. after delivery)? I think it looks better without the black trimmings at certain points

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is this a difficult task and can it be done if the BP has already been applied (i.e. after delivery)? I think it looks better without the black trimmings at certain points
My dealer removed the black lettering and applied the silver letters to the rear once they got authorisation from Lotus. It was quite straight forward it seems.

Robmcc

Reaction score
Indoors with black pack
I think that's my car, collected it last Saturday, green, tan, silver wheels, black pack and yellow callipers has been my dream specification since I was able to play with the configurator.

GreenDeal

Reaction score
;)
:D:LOL:

Attachments

• 20230616_102340.jpg
    20230616_102340.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 20230613_095153.jpg
    20230613_095153.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 179

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Nick in Sydney

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Panda47

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Romans have got a bloody talented photographer on staff. Not only have they managed to make VD look sensational (more like BRG) but they actually got the tan leather looking correct, rather than the oranage you see in most photos.
It's false advertising to the unwise

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
DV just doesn’t look like that, even under studio lighting I doubt it would. The photos look over exposed., the wheels look blown out (at least on my phone, on the laptop they look better). I have DV and have lived with it under blue sunny skies and grey ones and everything in between.

Here it is just washed today, an iPhone shot but still more accurate than Romans lightbox ‘pro’ shot

7893636D-6C32-44F5-A1F4-16F77F6402A4.jpeg

Last edited:

danmessy

Reaction score
Fresh off from dealer yesterday. Certain angles in the winter bright sun has a brilliant green, then same parking and sun time from another angle can appear very dark boardeline black! These were shot on a friend's iPhone no filters etc just snapping away.

Spent the day driving yesterday to absolutely no where and wow what a brilliant machine. A McLaren 570s joined me out of nowhere, paid some respects and we just cruised the coast. I've missed being in a Lotus 😂

I think I'm going to PPF the front ends soon though, may have already caught a little chip.. also I'm going to need a good cleaning regime with this colour.. hard though as I live inner city apartment with no wash area. Anyway, it's 8am, winter blue skies and I hear coffee calling from the cafe that's about 150km away.... I better get up 😁

Attachments

• IMG_3209.jpg
    IMG_3209.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3207.jpg
    IMG_3207.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3208.jpg
    IMG_3208.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3205.png
    IMG_3205.png
    385.8 KB · Views: 104

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Fresh off from dealer yesterday. Certain angles in the winter bright sun has a brilliant green, then same parking and sun time from another angle can appear very dark boardeline black! These were shot on a friend's iPhone no filters etc just snapping away.

Spent the day driving yesterday to absolutely no where and wow what a brilliant machine. A McLaren 570s joined me out of nowhere, paid some respects and we just cruised the coast. I've missed being in a Lotus 😂

I think I'm going to PPF the front ends soon though, may have already caught a little chip.. also I'm going to need a good cleaning regime with this colour.. hard though as I live inner city apartment with no wash area. Anyway, it's 8am, winter blue skies and I hear coffee calling from the cafe that's about 150km away.... I better get up 😁
Can I get some side pics? Love the color combo.