Chris Harris selling his 992 GT3 Touring

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Once in a lifetime chance for us lot to get him back! :)

Listen to the above linked short video and you know why. Never thought this could happen to him, but I think he’s intending this and wants to „spread the word“. Put some pressure on Porsche.

Big chance for Lotus to welcome him again.

CarGuy07

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Now can we get someone of his caliber to do a similar video on Lotus/Emira? Lol

Lotus64

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So the grass ain't always greener on the other side? Chris Harris is typically spot on. Agree that 991 is superior and very sad Porsche was being snoody and mistreated him. He did love the Emira though so he's welcome here.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Big chance for Lotus to welcome him again.

Ha! He's selling his GT3 because he was dissatisfied with the way Porsche treated him when he wanted a 4RS and you think Lotus would be a better experience? :ROFLMAO: Don't get me wrong... I'd be excited to have Harris on team Lotus as he certainly seemed to enjoy the Emira, but let's be real...

Also, moving this to off-topic.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So the grass ain't always greener on the other side? Chris Harris is typically spot on. Agree that 991 is superior and very sad Porsche was being snoody and mistreated him. He did love the Emira though so he's welcome here.
I echo this. Owning a 992 S, for some reason I just didn't get along with it, (it is better than 991 is some ways, not in others) and like Harris, I went back to the 718 platform. Mind you I'm buying a 718 Spyder, while he was going for a 4RS. Clearly something went down at the dealer and he was not happy!

Will he buy an Emira? Probably not yet, but I could see him in the more hardcore version.

Lotus64

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ha! He's selling his GT3 because he was dissatisfied with the way Porsche treated him when he wanted a 4RS and you think Lotus would be a better experience? :ROFLMAO: Don't get me wrong... I'd be excited to have Harris on team Lotus as he certainly seemed to enjoy the Emira, but let's be real...

He's used to getting mistreated, so the switch should be easier. And at least Lotus will mistreat him due to low resources and not a superiority complex.

OP
TomAce

TomAce

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Yes, you are right, of course. There is some irony hidden in between my writing. But hey, why not trying it? Can‘t get any worse or can it? ;)

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score

are moderators allowed to criticise Lotus ? is that bit in the job description? haha......
I love the 992 touring.... if i had the money..... be mine in a flash..

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

I bet he’d get harry shmee treatment, bumping Tom yet again

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Send him a few “soon” emails and see if he responds.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
it’s true Porsche do speak to you like shit but they communicate and give you a straight answer, where as Lotus are the polar opposite they are very polite but don’t communicate. I feel sorry for Lotus CS they simply don’t have the answers. Porsche’s order book is stacked full forever so do they care do they f…

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It will take an army of detailers to get all the dog smell out of that car. On the video he made about it he said he takes the dog everywhere in it, it naps in the back window, carpet full of shed dog hair, etc. 🤣

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It will take an army of detailers to get all the dog smell out of that car. On the video he made about it he said he takes the dog everywhere in it, it naps in the back window, carpet full of shed dog hair, etc. 🤣
I reckon the dog told him to get rid of it as its a proper bone shaker.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Didn't expect to ever see that video 😵 Thanks for sharing.
Such a shame the cup holders in the Emira aren't up to scratch either 😉😂

Why the heck do brands put cup holders on front of an armrest and behind a manual gear shift!!!

And Porsche shame on you for getting rid of the best cup holders in the business ☹️😋

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Would they plaster VIP on the chassis In more places then Harry's to make sure this one was really built well?

New to Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Oh dear poor Chris 😢
He got a 991 gt3 then a 992 touring which are like rocking horse shit to get.
Both cars he claimed to be the best cars you can buy, now he want's a gt4rs which are even rarer than the other 2 gt products he got allocations for and because it hasn't quite worked out he now want's to sell his 992 cos he doesn't like the cup holder???
Or could it just be he wants to make some money 💰 and reading that gave him the allocation don't want to pay what he wants for his car in px.
I'm crying my heart out, get a grip 😭