Car configurator of FE i4 for China leaks

AbsLatte

Reaction score
This configurator was leaked on Weibo (Chinese twitter) for testing.
The price is obviously fake. But the cost option price in possible true.
You will see small NYO text below LOTUS in the back.
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 10.59.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 10.59.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 10.58.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 11.00.04 AM.png

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
It’s the same seat every country will be getting in the FE. Had confirmed by my dealer in Australia as well.
Ha, I’m so used to seeing the seat in the blue show car that I hadn’t even realized they changed the look on the online configurator. I gather the only difference is that outside of China the seats will say ‘Lotus’ instead of ‘Emira.’

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Production seats now on the configurator, versus prototype on the show car. Looks good.

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Production seats now on the configurator, versus prototype on the show car. Looks good.
I must be missing something. What is different about the look of the prod seat on the configurator?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The pricing is inline with the "million Yuan car" reference that's been used right? The options pricing for the black pack looks a little low. But next to the black pack circle is a dark blue? What's that, a blue pack?

OP
A

AbsLatte

Reaction score
The pricing is inline with the "million Yuan car" reference that's been used right? The options pricing for the black pack looks a little low. But next to the black pack circle is a dark blue? What's that, a blue pack?
This is the testing Page, so the price starts at 999,999.99 Yuan. And it cannot be opened any more.
The blue circle means no black pack. The description says "black components below front bumper and back exhaust" when blue circle is selected.